Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

Apr 14, 2011, 02:24 AM
    HP DESKJET SERIES D1500 installation problem
    I use HP printer D1500 series I use it nearly 1 year . Recently I'm facing problem in installing the software from CD when I install it goes over 96% and then says FATAL ERROR if I try again and again the same . I tried many ways by Google searching but nothing world out . Please anyone give me an idea to recover this problem

After that if it got ended by 96% and I click FINISH for the restart if I click HP SOLUTION CENTER it says NO HP DEVICES FOUND

ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 14, 2011, 03:55 AM

Try downloading the drivers from HP's site and installing from them

Apr 14, 2011, 04:10 AM
    Yeah I do tried that way but still the same error resists
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Apr 15, 2011, 03:23 AM
    It sounds like the printer itself is bad or try a different usb cable if you have another computer try installation on it and see if it works
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2011, 04:13 AM

lavanyaa, are you hooking the hp printer up when prompted? Not before? Good luck

Apr 15, 2011, 09:06 AM
    Comment on chaosmaster1's post
    I tried through installing just basic drive from the online software.. now printer is working but its printing only BLANK PAGES... printer is OK.. now checked up with catridge even tats new filled wit ink don't know why its printing BLANK pages
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Apr 15, 2011, 03:08 PM
    Is it a new cartridge? Sometimes they do dry up or the ink head gets clogged up) it does happen and it will act like it's printing but not print anything and be full of ink.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sims 2 installation problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed sims 2 game on my laptop after installation is says "please insert the correct disc" what's the problem?

Problem in installation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have installed Yahoo messenger for redhatlinux. Due to some problem the installation failed. When I tried to reinstall it, it is saying that the installation package already exists. Where will be package stored ?

Installation problem ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there ! :) , I'm just became member in your site , and I happy to join u because I find you site very good . Yes , I do have questions to ask , I recently format my PC and was trying install XP version . I did partition , scanned the drives and check all that was necessary for the...

View more questions Search