Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jvcruz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 01:00 AM
    Taxation of retirement benefit
    I'm 50 years old, 30 years in service of a private company. Company has a retirment plan which is early retirement at 50 years old and at least 10 years in service.

Is my retirement benefit taxable?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 15, 2011, 05:49 AM

Yes, of course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Benefit of double taxation treaty [ 1 Answers ]

I got payment in India from chinese company in USD. They also issued a certificate of payment and the tax deposited to Chinese government. Do I need to add the income to my total income and alsi take credit of tax paid or the income and tax are both qualify for income not taxable under double...

Honorable retirement, no retirement pay [ 0 Answers ]

I received an honorable retirement from the U.S. Air Force after 27 years of service. When I reached the 25 year mark I applied for retirement and it was granted. However, after my retirement was approved I was placed on an administrative hold, my retirement orders revoked, and court martialed...

SS benefit [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to file my dependent kids' SS benefit on the parents tax return if they have no other income? And how? Just add it to my husband's SS benefit?

J1 Taxation [ 4 Answers ]

Hello All, I am on a J1 as a trainee, I have read about being exempt? Does hat mean that I will get all of the tax that was withheld back? TIA Cheers Carolyn

What is my benefit? [ 4 Answers ]

If I am the owner of a Trift Store and I donate my excess clothing, shoe's. etc. to a Mission that has 501c3 status, am I intitled to any tax deductions on my donation?

View more questions Search