Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilyosxon Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 10:06 PM
    I need help me!! To back my girlfriend
    We are together with my girl friend. I love her very much. But one problem. When I called she was crying and sad. And she asked to not call her again because her parents have known that we are fell in love with her. So the took her mobile away. Please help me how I continue my relationship with her??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 10:14 PM

Are you saying that her parents are against your relationship with her? If so, why?

How old is she? How old are you?

If she's an adult then she can choose who to date. But, if she's a minor, living in her parents home, then they have the right to take away her phone and tell her she's not allowed to date you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 06:36 AM

Your ages and cultures, or countries would help, but as Alty said, not a lot you can do when parents put their foot down, but obey them. She has little choice it seems. You must be patient, and not get her in further trouble.
    Sumitkumar7266 Posts: 91, Reputation: 48

Apr 14, 2011, 10:23 PM
    Ya you should be patient and not get her in the trouble.. Wait,she will contact you when she will get the chance and then u can plan what to do next.. But for all those things she should be with you and trust you.She should not leave the hope.. Wait for her..
    brianna_s Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2011, 06:17 AM
    Talk to her parents.
    renda_swagg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 01:32 AM
    Don't you go to the some school or work because you can see her and yeahh
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 02:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by renda_swagg View Post
    don't you go to hte some school or work because you can see her and yeahh
    What? That made no sense.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2011, 03:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by renda_swagg View Post
    don't you go to hte some school or work because you can see her and yeahh
    And this means what ?

Apr 16, 2011, 07:49 AM
    Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Are you saying that her parents are against your relationship with her? If so, why?

How old is she? How old are you?

If she's an adult then she can choose who to date. But, if she's a minor, living in her parents home, then they have the right to take away her phone and tell her she's not allowed to date you.
    Me and her 17. Yes. I don't know

Look! Our relation was very good. But one day when I called her , she was crying and sad. And she asked to not call again. So for 4 days we are not in touch. Please help. What should I do. I Love her very muuuuuuch! Thanks

Apr 16, 2011, 08:07 AM
    Comment on Sumitkumar7266's post
    OK!! But she might forget me! Then?
    Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 08:34 AM
    Sorry for your loss but if her parents put an end to this relationship, that's it, unless you speak to them yourself. Is she up for that?? Are you?

If not, you are not left with many options at all.

Apr 16, 2011, 08:37 AM
    I asked. But she respectes more her parents than me. So she decided to not talk with me
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyosxon View Post
    i asked. but she respectes more her parents than me. so she decided to not talk with me
    That's her choice. It sounds like you live in a culture where the parents choose who their children date. If they've decided that they don't want their daughter to date you, then she won't.

She's made her decision, and like it or not, you can't force her to change her mind. It takes two to make a relationship work, and she's chosen to listen to her parents.

It's time for you to accept that this is over, and move on.

Apr 16, 2011, 09:26 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Look! I can't move on. Because I love her. It's so difficult to move on. There is must be another way to continue our relationship
    Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyosxon View Post
    i asked. but she respects more her parents than me. so she decided to not talk with me
    Then you have no choices but to respect her wish, and leave her alone.

Sorry guy, its sucks big time I know, but you will heal, and find some one who puts you first above all else. For a while it will be very rough, but you will grow from it, and be better for the experience.
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 11:14 PM

Look! I can't move on. Because I love her. It's so difficult to move on. There is must be another way to continue our relationship
    Okay, read what you just wrote. This isn't rational behavior. This isn't logical thinking. Are you actually saying that you're not going to give her a choice because you want her and you will have her? That's what it sounds like.

It takes two to make a relationship work. Two, not one, no matter how much that one person may love the other one, if the other one no longer wants the relationship, it's over.

I know it hurts, but you have to accept it. You don't have a choice.

Apr 17, 2011, 02:12 AM
    She is not
    Sumitkumar7266 Posts: 91, Reputation: 48

Apr 17, 2011, 09:33 PM
    Comment on Sumitkumar7266's post
    If she forget you,then leave her and u also try to forget her.. We can not bind the relationship especially love.. LOve is an inner feeling which comes from heart.. If your love is true and she loves you then she will come back..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I broke up with my girlfriend a while back and it's come back to "haunt" my emotions [ 8 Answers ]

Well, a while back, I was dating this girl I knew for a few years. One day we finally came out and told each other how we felt about each other, but at that time I was going through some rough stuff in my life with school and my family so it was a pretty bad time for the relationship. Everyday I...

How to get my girlfriend back [ 8 Answers ]

All right well here it goes. Broke up with my girlfriend of almost a year to a little more then weeks ago. She said I didn't show enough emotion towards here like bring her out with my friends and public affection but she was all right with it for 10 months and she knew that wasn't my style. 1st...

How to get an ex back even though they have a girlfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

So I was dating my ex boyfriend for a very long time off and on. I made a few mistakes in our relationship and I lost his trust. I lied about a lot of things as well. I feel very guilty and I want to show him that I have actually changed. He just started dating someone else, but he told me that...

Need to get back with girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade and my ex girlfriend is in 8th grade. We broke up today and I want her back. I have had a crush on her since 4th grade and I still like her a lot. She is going to a different and than I am and is going to California then out of the country this summer. She said that we won't be...

How to get my ex girlfriend back [ 4 Answers ]

I met this woman in a cool way, we hit it off right away, loved all the same things, did things together, and she started to talk about how I was the one for her. 3 months in She shared some information with me about her past, stuf that isn't really that bad in hindsight, (although she did lie)but...

View more questions Search