Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drumrunner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Snakes in the desert
    Hi, I live in the Las Vegas area and I do a lot of running out on dirt trails in mountains and desert. Also, I love Snakes and was wondering: Would snakes come out of hibernation earlier than March if the temperatures got up into the high 60's? I realize that this is hard to pinpoint but any opinion would be appreciated.
    Thanks!
    drumrunner
    drumrunner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Dogg, thanks for the quick answer!
    drumrunner
    fergalegz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Well I love snakes too but I'd think it'd have to do w/ the species.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snakes [ 2 Answers ]

:o I have always wondered when snakes in my area come out of hybernation. I have many leaves to clean up & have been scared by lizards & snakes enough! I live in Bangor, Pa. Can someone answer my question? Thank you for your time with this request! Wendy ;D ;D ;D ;D

Snakes [ 4 Answers ]

What type of snakes would you find in the Jungles in South America? Which ones wrap themselves around and suffocate their prey?

Snakes [ 5 Answers ]

We live on 10 acres and are currently living in a camper trailer while we renovate our home. We have garter snakes and I am terrified of them, so much so that I won't leave the camper during the day unless absolutely necessary. (I know that they are harmless and eat mice etc. etc. but suppose...

Desert Rose [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Desert Rose that I kept inside all winter. It has some little bugs-aphids-I think. What can I do to get rid of them. I know the plant does not like its leaves to be wet. Also, what is the best food for this plant and how often? Thanks, Sue

View more questions Search