Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nichole1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 05:36 PM
    I have 8 inches I want to make it in to 3 parts what would my mesurment be ?
    I have 8 inches how can I make that in to 3 parts
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Apr 19, 2011, 10:13 PM
    If you can't do measurements cut a piece of paper to 8 inches and fold it into 3 parts and then measure. That's the easier way, no brainer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between parts injected in PVC and parts Injected in ABS? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between parts injected in PVC and parts Injected in ABS. I am interested in the structural properties that can give both materials. Is better to use ABS in injected parts that will be used as structural positions or will be used as a part of an assembly.

My toilet is raised about six inches off the floor and I would like to make it flush [ 2 Answers ]

My toilet is raised about six inches off the floor on a square pedestal and I would like to remove the pedestal and make the toilet flush with the floor. We live in an older mobile home and have recently been told by a plumber that this isn't possible without spending quite a bit of money - which...

How do I make my stair treads longer, right know they are only 7 or 8 inches [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering how to make my stair treads longer right now they are only about 7 or 8 inches and my foot will not fit on them I have already had someone fall down them due being so small I was wanting to get they to about 10 inches or so without ripping everything out and starting from scratch

Is 3 inches enough? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm growing out my hair color to see just how gray I am. I thinking of keeping it gray depending on how it looks. I was wondering if I cut it off as short as I can, how many inches should I leave on my head to not look totally ridiculous? Is 3 inches enough. I have thick but fine hair.

Two parts: moving toilet over 4" and connecting to 4" black plastic to make shower [ 3 Answers ]

Hi friends, I have a concrete slab foundation. In one full bath, I'm changing out the tub to put in a sauna tub, going from 60x30 to 60x32. The toilet is right next to the tub, so I want to move the toilet over at least 4" and change the sink to a pedastal sink to make room for the move for...

View more questions Search