Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Linkef0 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 10:22 PM
    80's or 90's kid Movie Help
    This is driving me crazy because I want to see this movie again but I forgot what it called
    But I will tell you what the movie is all about. I think there is 2 prince and a girl with them as a friend but the 2 prince don't know who they are. But when bad guys want to fight the oldest prince but somehow he has a power to fight very good, the youngest prince has a video game but everything on the video game is actually happening. Hopefully this help.
    And I think at the end of the movie they all surf and the last song is I can't spelled it but I think is ba ba ba ba-your-ram, take my hand, rock in the middle and that's all I know thanks.
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Jan 25, 2007, 04:52 PM
    It sounds a little like the adventures of sharkboy and lava girl,

Or spykids? But those are more recent
    jobenfern Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkef0
    This is driving me crazy because i want to see this movie again but i forgot what it called
    But i will tell you what the movie is all about. I think there is 2 prince and a girl with them as a friend but the 2 prince dont know who they are. but when bad guys want to fight the oldest prince but somehow he has a power to fight very good, the youngest prince has a video game but everything on the video game is actually happening. Hopefully this help.
    and i think at the end of the movie they all surf and the last song is i can't spelled it but i think is ba ba ba ba-your-ram, take my hand, rock in the middle and thats all i know thx.
    Surf Ninjas
    rhbell Posts: 47, Reputation: -1

Jan 27, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Don't know name of movie but the song is Barbra Ann by the beachboys
    Jolie3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Surf Ninjas!
    Jolie3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 04:12 PM
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108258/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

Title of 80's kid fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie came on YTV (Canadian youth television channel) all the time when I was a kid, which was in the early 90's but the movie I think was made probably in the early 80's. What I remember most is these kids going to this fantasy land, I think the kids meet this blonde midget, little guy in a...

Kid marial arts movie from early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a kid's martial arts movie from the early 90's, the movie starts in like Taiwan or Mongolia or something, and these 3 boys and one of their mom are on vacation there, and they're riding water buffalo, and get chased by some bad guys, and when they get back to the US,...

View more questions Search