Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DFS1973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 12:31 PM
    Does anyone know of a fathers rights group that can help with children being abused.
    My soon to be ex-wife has in the past abused my two children 6 and 8.I have pictures and audio. Child protective services were called and they failed to do anything about it, also a Detective from the County was stopped when he was trying to get the Prosecutor to charge her with a child abuse. I really would have believed in a State like Idaho that something would have been done. It wasn't and she was allowed to take my children back to Michigan where she and I grew up. I need some help! I really hate to say it but if I was the one being charged with those allegations they would have arrested me right away, no question asked. Now Michigan is saying they can't do anything about it... Something's wrong here folks, no child should ever be abused by anyone, especially their own Mom. If you want to see all the pictures and hear the audio let me know. Your help would be appreciated. DFS1973
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Apr 13, 2011, 12:50 PM

Have you been to court for custody yet? You say soon-to-be ex so I'm guessing you two are in the midst of a divorce, correct?

In the custody hearings the evidence you have will be important. You need to get a lawyer too.

Our law experts will be by shortly to give you more advice, but answering my questions about custody and divorce hearings will help them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The human rights of a sex offender supersede the rights of young kids in an group [ 13 Answers ]

Can you advise me ref a sex convicted sex offender being allowed to remain in a group that has a child protection policy.complaints have been made.from parents and adult members and have been ignored.the last coment from a senior person in charge of child policy the sex offender coulfd not be...

Do step-children have legal rights to step-fathers estate with no will [ 25 Answers ]

My father married a woman with 4 grown children and they were married for 29 years. She died in Jan of 2008 with no will. He passed away in October of 2008. He also left no will. There are 2 children of lineal descent from my dad, me and his son. Now these 'children' have taken us to court saying...

Fathers rights & the age children can decide which parent they want to live with [ 4 Answers ]

At what age can a child decide which parent they would like to live with in the uk? My partner is going through a messy split from his wife and she has stopped all contact through visits to phone calls, does he have any rights??

My employee (and human) rights abused [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I live in VA and my boss at this store I worked at denied me health benefits that I was qualified for and I signed up for during open enrollment. When I asked about it he made a racial comment towards me. He also encouraged other employees to racially harass me. He's also threatened to beat...

ABUSED CHILDREN - Warrant in Debt from Corp. That want revenge [ 4 Answers ]

I am being sued in Virginia General District Court by a Corporation whose business license was terminated in 1/06. There are two contracts in question and they are both for after school care at a Tae Kwon Do School. One, for my oldest son, was signed on 8/25/05, and it does not include the name of...

View more questions Search