Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindaslayton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 10:58 AM
    Workman's comp settlements
    Do I have to pay back the unemployment money that I have already received? I am about to settle my workmans comp case next week, they are trying to tell me I have to pay back the monies I have gotten from Unemployment, is that true?

Check out some similar questions!

PA workman's comp issue [ 5 Answers ]

I am an RN in an office. 2 weeks ago; I stood up from my desk with a few "light" charts in my hand & my knee popped & I couldn't walk or bear weight. Needless to say... I tore my meniscus. I was told to report this to comp because it was a workmans comp issue. Workman's comp filed a claim # & have...

Workman's Comp Benefits [ 4 Answers ]

In Iowa if you are total disable in a workman's comp case, how long can you receive benefits, as long as you don't settle with company, or do you have to settle with company? We have been told you can collect for 500 weeks and also if we don't settle they have to keep paying weekly benefits. I...

Workman's Comp. Laws [ 4 Answers ]

I have been on medical leave, was placed on leave by boss, since last April. I have been receiving workman comp benefits, and pay since then. I am still under doctor's care and have not been released back to work. Here is my current situation. My boyfriend and I are parting ways, I have no...

Workman's Comp Settlements [ 4 Answers ]

Any info on workman's comp and when to settle?

Is Workman's comp settlements taxable? [ 4 Answers ]

Is workman's compensation settlements taxable?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.