Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hopp11 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 06:41 AM
    Hello my penis is 12cm erect and I am 17 years old
    Also I was A late bloomer I think I started puberty at 15 and a half for 16, also my brother who is same age started puberty way before me we are twins and totally different but his penis is the same. I want to know is it normal and will mine grow anymore ?

Many thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 13, 2011, 06:43 AM
    Perfectly fine, now put the tape measure away.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2011, 06:45 AM

It is what it is... you can't change it anyway. You will learn yourself worth as well as your worth to others isn't based on that... but what's inside your skull. You have heard the phrase... "its whats between your ears that counts...." before, right?

Averages are a range and not a precise number and they vary a little by ethnicity.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2011, 07:17 AM

If your worried about your future sexual experiences' with women (assuming that your straight) well let me just tell you that size doesn't matter! I have ex's in all different shapes and sizes and I have loved and liked them all for different reasons and never because of their sizes'. If you are judged because of size then that person is an idiot, its what you do with it that counts.

Apr 13, 2011, 03:50 PM
    Comment on adviceishere's post
    Thank you means a lot, also will a female be able to feel it inside her ? It is 4.7 inch and will I be able to give them orgasms ? I'm so nervous in case girls can't feel it or will laugh at me, I'm nearly 18 and I have had many chances to have sex but it's the size it embarsses me I just want to be able to have a sex life so girls can enjoy my sex

Apr 13, 2011, 03:52 PM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    Will it grow anymore ?

Apr 13, 2011, 03:52 PM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    Thanks but will me penis get bigger ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 04:01 PM

Thanks but will me penis get bigger ?

Bigger for what reason, to do what? It's perfect the way it is.

Apr 13, 2011, 04:09 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Will girls be able to feel it inside them ? And could I still give them orgasms etc I'm scared if its too small :( I get really embarrassed about it
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 04:11 PM

Yes to both of your questions.

Most girls won't get an orgasm because your penis is inside them. That's not how a woman's body works.

Apr 13, 2011, 04:12 PM
    Oh okay thank you :) is that a normal size for my age ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 04:16 PM

There is no normal size for anyone's age.

A vagina is not like a straw or a metal pipe, is not an open tube. Objects don't rattle around inside a vagina. When something is put inside, a vagina stretches open only as much as it needs to for a good fit, so penis size makes no difference at all. It will stretch enough so a finger fits snugly inside, or can stretch to accommodate something as large as a baby being pushed through to daylight.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 04:51 PM

I know that men obsess about size, but take it from the women, size doesn't matter.

A woman doesn't reach orgasm because of a large penis. For women sex is mental, much more then it is physical. Do you know how a woman's body works? You're only 17, you have plenty of time to research before you put theory into practice. :)

Don't worry about your size. When you find someone that loves you it won't matter, really it won't.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Do you know how a woman's body works?
    Even more than that, he needs to learn how her mind works, especially when it comes to sex.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Even more than that, he needs to learn how her mind works, especially when it comes to sex.
    So very true.

For women sex isn't as much a physical thing as it is a mental thing. Get into our heads and it's all good. If you're just trying to please us by getting into our pants, you'll fail every time.

But, the OP is only 17, so I'm hoping he's just researching. There's plenty of time to put theory into practice. No hurry at all. When the time comes, the girl he loves won't care if he's the smallest or the biggest guy on earth. :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 04:55 AM

As far as him asking if he's normal size... he's in the average range.

Don't expect it to grow any.. if you pack on weight it can acually look smaller because that's like piling mulch up around the base of a pole. THe pole isn't any shorter... but you see less of it.

As far as what the ladies said previously... take their word on this and save yourself a lot of undue stress. Some guys take years learning that lesson... some never do.

Take my work as a guy that's closing in on 50 years old. I've been around the racetack more than a few times.

Apr 14, 2011, 05:00 AM
    Yeah kind of I suppose

Apr 14, 2011, 05:02 AM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Thank you :) well I think I do, but any tips would be appricated
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2011, 05:34 AM
    Its all about how a woman feels around you, you make her feel loved, comfortable, safe and you trust each other. The more comfortable you both are around each other, the more likely you are to explore and experament together without feeling pressured and its nothing but fun! Find the right girl first, don't feel pressured to just sleep with anyone just because "everyone else is doing it", don't be in any hurry. Women don't care if a guy is a virgin or not, seriously!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 05:38 AM

Hello H:

I don't know if that's the right size or not.. But, I'm going to start measuring MINE in centimeter's too. It sounds sooooo much larger.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If a married man emails an ex girlfriend a picture of his erect penis [ 8 Answers ]

I discovered that my husband has been in contact with a former girlfriend. He emailed with her from an email account which showed them in contact for about 3 years. He emailed a picture of his erect penis. Is this cheating?

There is a lump on my right penis shaft when I am erect [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. this problem only occurs when I am having an erection. The upper part of the right shaft swells and hardens and it makes my penis looks out of shape.. help please? I read that it might be peyronie's but I don't feel anything when it is flacid. There are no hard buildups on my flacid penis....

Water or blood trapped in penis when not erect [ 1 Answers ]

Last weekend, I woke up with an erection went to the bathroom, waited for it to soften and peed. Then I noticed that on the right side of my penis it looked inflated as if the blood or water was trapped there, kind of bloated. It didn't hurt, I thought maybe it was some kind of veiricose (sp?)vein....

Swollen lump on penis (just when erect) [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've searched the 'Net and found a lot of answers about what this is NOT. Today after masturbating, I noticed that there was a large, somewhat soft lump on the bottom right side of my penis just below the glans. It has never been there before. There was no coloration. When flaccid it...

View more questions Search