Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joyceholcomb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 06:09 AM
    Scary shows from the early 80's with a skeleton in it?
    There was a show that came on in the early 80's it had a killing skeleton in it he came out of a box of some sort and killed people it was on late night I caint rember the name of it foes any one know?
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Apr 13, 2011, 10:18 AM
    Tales from the crypt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scary mirror movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title to a movie from the 80's that involved a killer mirror. I remember a couple of scenes from the movie: A little boy step on a broken mirror and piece gets stuck in his shoe In another scene a couple is making out the reflection of the car mirror causes them to...

Late 80's/Early 90's TV Shows [ 8 Answers ]

What is the name of the TV show from the late 80's/early 90's... I believe staring Jerry O'Connell where his sister was a robot? Also, what is the name of the TV show, from the same era, about a teenage girl who talked to her father in a cube and she had the ability to freeze time with her...

Looking for a cheezy scary movie title from the early nineties or late eighties. [ 2 Answers ]

The movie took place in an almost ?desert ? Setting. There were strange small ?fuzzy? Craetures invading the town. I remember some type of restaurant or ?ice cream shop? And a house being the main setting of the movie. The main scene in my memory is scuffy, skinny, blonde, hippie boy putting on...

Late 80's/ Early 90's children's live action shows [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the names of two shows that I remember from my early childhood, which would be the late 80's/early 90's. They are both live action. The first I mostly remember it having something to do with elephants and them singing a song with motions. The only words that I can remember...

Unknown Scary/Horror 80's movie [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, now I know that the movie I'm thinking of is NOT ghoulies, gremlins, or critters. But its along the same lines as those movies. Its about these little creatures that go around terrorizing or killing people... they're not hairy or furry... I guess its like scaley skin or something... but...

View more questions Search