Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHAINSAW4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 09:59 PM
    History
    Describe Agricultural Changes In The South As A Result Of Inventions
    mcbobleonard Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 05:46 PM
    Your question is a little wide for I don't know if you are going from 1607 to now (the story of Virginia) or what. I can tell you that inventions don't always do what inventors wanted. Eli Whitney from Connecticut invented the cotton gin. He hoped it would help end or reduce slavery in the South by substituting a machioe for field hands. Instead, the machine made cotton farming profitable even on hilly terrain. WHitney was unhappy he even introduced the machine to the South.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History [ 1 Answers ]

According to Ban Zhou, as a baby, women in ancient China should learn all of the following except: A her duty to marry for her family. B her inferior position in life. C her duty to be hardworking. D her responsibility for the details of ancestor worship. Please Help

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

History [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I want to find out if these answers are correct. Thanks 1.The French religious wars were caused by A combination of political and religious hostilities The accession of Henry of Navarre The military ambitions of Catherine de Medici

History [ 2 Answers ]

Nezahualcoyolt was considered an outstanding leader for all of the following except:

History [ 1 Answers ]

Who are the United States representatives in the legislative branch?

View more questions Search