Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    v112111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 04:06 AM
    Sir, me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 13th April 2011. Her LMP was on 15th march 2
    Sir, me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 13th April 2011. Her LMP was on 15th march 2011. And her shortest cycle length in last 6 months is 29 and longest is 35. Is there any chances of getting her pregnant? Her next expected period date in on 15th April 2011.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected my last period on April the 20th, and my last day was April 25th. O [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected my last period on April the 20th, and my last day was April 25th. On April 17, I had unprotected sex, but after that I had my period. On Tuesday April 27th, and Thursday, April 29th I had unprotected sex. On April 29th I took the after morning pill. On Saturday, May 1, I started...

ITIN letter received after 15th April [ 3 Answers ]

Received wife's ITIN letter yesterday. How do we notify NY State about the ITIN? We did not owe any amount as taxes and filed State tax with wife's SSN as 'A-P-P-L-I-E-D'. Any help is much appreciated.

First Year Choice: April 15th? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to utilize the First Year Choice for myself and my spouse in the month of June 2008, when I will meet the SPT. By April 15th, I have to file 4868 for extension and "any" due taxes? My question is, how do I determine the "due" taxes before Apr 15th? Can I use form 1040 and online tools...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.