Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cup17 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 05:31 PM
    African folktale
    I'm looking for the title of a story. It's about a man who needs three things for story telling. One thing is a woman who he tricks by making a dummy and covering it with glue and fooling her into touching it. Please give me the title. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

For African stuff. [ 2 Answers ]

In the tribal African culture, what is the most important group of people?

African violets [ 2 Answers ]

I am house sitting african violets for a friend. I brought them home and left them in the car in the hot sun for 5 hours... forget about them. The flowers look dead and leaves are wilted. What do I do to revive them... she will be back in a month and I want them to be pretty again.

African Pygmies [ 4 Answers ]

I need information on African Pygmies. Please help!

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

African history [ 1 Answers ]

HELLo all, I was wondering what the word "Kansi" means. It normally used in the phrase, "from 'kansi' morning to 'kansi' evening". I believe that the spelling is correct but I am not sure.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.