Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    y1field Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 04:05 PM
    Abandoned toys the film?
    Im trying to find a film but I can't remember the year on the name, it was something like the lost toys or the abandoned toy. Can't remember much but it was this film about a teddy that gets thrown away at christmas then he meets a doll on the dump, they also meet some dogs that bring them sauges or something like that and there in this celler thing above a restaurant and all the water pipes leak and they have to try and get out. Anyone help? Sorry about spelling mistakes
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 24, 2011, 10:07 AM

Sounds like The Forgotten Toys
    tambashmet Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jan 13, 2012, 09:26 AM
    I think it must be the Forgotten Toys. I have had this film on my wish list for years but have yet to get it. It's hard to find.

There's another that I love called the Tangerine Bear. But that bear doesn't end up in the dump.

I do have something called April and the Sandman and that is another film about toys ending up in the dump.

These are just a few suggestions if you like that genre. But I agree with Quinn that it must be The Forgotten Toys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Define abandoned - landlord has right of access if premises abandoned KRS 383.615 [ 4 Answers ]

Lease requires tenant to notify landlord or its representatives if not occupying the premises for more than 1 week (e.g. vacation). Tenant has not been seen for more than 2 weeks. In KY, KRS 383.615 allows landlord access if tenant abandons or surrenders the premises. What defines abandon in...

True film about wife kills husband,daughter takes blame think its 80's film [ 1 Answers ]

Mother kills her husband at start of the film and gets her teenage daughter to take the blame its based on a true story I think its late 80's and very early 90's, anyone know what you call it ?

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

View more questions Search