Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmironchuk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2003, 03:22 AM
    Video by foreign sistem
    How to transfer video from foreign (european)sistem to regular american?
    scruffziller Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2003, 07:46 AM
    video by foreign sistem
    Buy a VCR with PAL format. It will play your foreign video.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreign currency [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a small amount of Italian currency for a gift in Denver,CO

USB Status: Foreign [ 1 Answers ]

I trying to use a HD in an external enclosure connected via USB. I get the message about new hareware and it 'sees it as a 'Maxtor 6 B250R0'. But It's available for my use. I see it in Device Manager. So under properties, volumes tab, I click on populate and comes back with a status of FOREIGN....

Foreign Tax Credit [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a GC holder and I lived in 2005 in the US but I got a small amount of wages and interest from a foreign country. I paid taxes on the foreign interest. It seems to be very difficult to fill out necessary forms. I don't know if I need to file the form 1116 to claim the foreign tax...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

Foreign accounts [ 1 Answers ]

I do not understand the purpose of form 90-22.1 (foreign accounts). It says to report foreign accounts if their aggregate value is >$10,000 .( I have a GC, so I have to report my worldwide income ). But, in Schedule B for form 1040, one just mentions " yes, I do have a foreign bank account in a...

View more questions Search