Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xMariex Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 03:26 PM
    Could i be pregnant?? X
    hi, I'm 18 years of age and in couple weeks time ima join the army, This week I wa suppos to have ma period but I didn't. I feel sick when I eat and my mood swings. Also ma all body is huring, I feel tired and dizzy most of the time. Also I have infection, I had sex with my boyfriend 5 times without using any condom or pills and that was 3 days aftar my period finishd. Two days ago I did pregnancy test twice at home but it wa negative. Do u think it was too early to do the test? Also I went to doctor but they said your not pregnant, I think it was too early that's why the results wa negative, but I think I might be pregnant, is that correct? *** answer me bak thnk yOU! x =)
    HorrorQueen Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2011, 03:35 PM
    Yes, there is a possibility that you may be pregnant, but no-one on here can tell you that definitively. You did the right thing in going to the doctors and taking a home pregnancy test, but you're right that it could have been too early to tell.

How long has it been now? I think you should do another test if you are still worried; pregnancy tests are not infallible and it won't hurt to test a few times.

Your symptoms could be that of pregnancy but they could also be a number of other things; in particular the feeling sick and not eating could actually be a product of your nerves about joining the army.

Your best option is to take another test, and return to the doctors, although if they told you you weren't pregnant, I would be inclined to trust them.

You have a chance of getting pregnant (not to mention several STDs) every time you have unprotected sex, and to be safer in future I really would recommend using protection every time.

Good luck, I hope you get the result you want and I wish you well in the army

Apr 14, 2011, 07:48 AM
    Thank yOU so much for your help, but another thing I would ask is that can you have periods while your pregnant as the same time, and plus the coulour of the blood is brown? And yh I booked an appoinment on tuesdy with doctors,, thanks a lot once again =) x

Apr 14, 2011, 08:41 AM
    No, you stop ovulating and therefore stop having periods once you are pregnant. You can, however get blood spots or have irregular bleeding which is not a period but something else. To be sure just ask your doctor on Tuesday.

Good luck with everything and you're welcome for the advice

Apr 14, 2011, 05:52 PM
    Comment on HorrorQueen's post
    thank you verii mch for help xXx =)

Apr 15, 2011, 11:45 AM
    Comment on HorrorQueen's post
    No problem. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search