Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knbilyeu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 11:54 AM
    Account freezing
    Can Wal-Mart moneycenter freeze my account for me letting my son have his income tax check direct deposited into my account? He signed it electronically. They have frozen my account without telling or notifying me, I found out when I went to buy groceries and it was declined. I sent the documents in that they asked for on that day April 1, 2011. (my drivers license my sons and our social security cards and a notarized letter from him saying it was OK and he did it) As of today, they tell me the documents weren't clear and that it would take 10 more days from today after they are received. They never called me and told me that they weren't legible. I can't get through to anyone above the CSR and they just keep reading from the script and won't tell me the name of the company they work for or the President so I can contact them. It is only over $309.01 and my son's income tax check was only $1000.00. I called the IRS and they said they didn't put the freeze on the account that they didn't know why my bank had. Originally the bank told me the IRS had and that I needed to call them for faster release of my funds. I don't know what to do, I just know that I need my money very bad!

Check out some similar questions!

The freezing of a bank account [ 2 Answers ]

My father just passed away and left my mother everything in his will... My Fiancée is a co-signer on the business checking account. Considering that there was a will and a co-signer, would the bank still freeze the business checking account. If it helps, we live in NY.

Account freezing [ 2 Answers ]

My income is from social security,and social security only. I have notified cc accounts that I can no longer meet payment obligations. I sent them A letter stating that I am judgement proof. Even though I can provide bank account statements indicating a monthly SS deposit And moneys that...

Freezing my Account [ 2 Answers ]

Today I froze my account due to someone getting a hold of my bank and routing numbers. I was already negative some money. Okay, now I check my account and it is negative 888,856.46. I was wondering if this was normal activity or am I in a lot of trouble with this account? This is Bank of...

Freezing of my account [ 1 Answers ]

I have an account with Desert schools credit union and Bank of America has frozen my account due to checks that original payor saying they did not authorize those checks. Can BoA do this legally?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.