Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a3ofa5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 11:22 AM
    I think my boyriend wants my best friend?
    My boyfriend calls and texts my best friend all the time and I didn't know till I saw his phone. She call and texts him too. He's talkn **** and having her be almost like inormant and she hasn't told me. But they text all dday long. She's married and he's best friends w her man and I know her husband don't know cause hed wig . What should I think
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 11:57 AM

You should talk to him, and tell him that this is inappropriate and talk to her as well. Have you approached either of them about this? Were the text messages of a romantic nature? Did you see the actual messages?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2011, 11:57 AM

I think you need to dump the boyfriend and realise that your friend is no friend.

Sorry,but some people are not 'very nice'-time to move on.
    nutzz Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2011, 03:36 AM
    Its time for a break up both with your boy friend and best friend... None of them deserve to be with you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage son lets 19 yr. Old friend drive parents car and the friend wrecks it. [ 5 Answers ]

The 19 yr. old is licensed and has his own insurance. He is at fault in the wreck. One of the passengers in the other vehicle conveniently discovers neck pain when the police arrive. How much liability will the parents insurance company have toward vehicle repair and who is responsible for the...

My boyriend is becoming a serious alcoholic [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have been with my boyfriend for 2 and half years- on and off. And the reason for each break up is he's great for 4-6 months and all of a sudden wants to go out drinking to the bars, hang out at colleges with his friends and drink all the time. There was nights when he never called me...

View more questions Search