Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SBarz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 09:56 AM
    My girlfriend given up on me how can I get her back?
    Me my girlfriend sarah been fighting a lot lately in its all my fualt I really don't want to lose her but I already did she mean so much to me. I never had a beautiful and wonderful women in my life what should I do to get her back
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2011, 09:59 AM

What makes you think it was all your fault? What caused the breakup?
    dvargas_2010 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 10:11 AM
    If it was something that really made her feel dirty and low.. yes just leave it alone you don't want to hurt her anymore
    Lifeisbest Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 12:51 PM
    You will need to know if all the arguments is rationale or not... is she passing with stressful time or you are the only one who she is fighting with...

If you are the only one she is fighting with u... u will need to check with her and talk openely about what is going on if it is your mistake disucss it and go on...

You need to know if she doesn't want to lose you as much as you do... it will need two people to have a relationship...
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 02:05 PM

It would be helpful to have some backround.

How old are you two?
    How long were you together?
    How long you been split up?
    Do you still talk to each other?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 05:36 PM

Leave her alone, if she changes her mind and forgives you then she will let you know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I broke up with my girlfriend a while back and it's come back to "haunt" my emotions [ 8 Answers ]

Well, a while back, I was dating this girl I knew for a few years. One day we finally came out and told each other how we felt about each other, but at that time I was going through some rough stuff in my life with school and my family so it was a pretty bad time for the relationship. Everyday I...

Getting my ex-girlfriend back [ 73 Answers ]

All right, I really need some help. I dated this girl for a while, and we were absolutely in love. I could not believe how good things were; nothing had ever felt this good before. And yes, I have been in long term relationships before, so this isn't just the first relationship naïveté. Then...

I want my ex girlfriend back, and I'm willing to do anything [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a lesbian and I was dating this girl for approximately a year. I met her several years ago in a class I took and I knew from the moment I saw her that she was something special. I pursued her for about three years before actually getting the courage to let someone else know how I felt. Soon...

How to get ex-girlfriend back? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend at the time had a good relationship. It was a long distant relationship it was hard but we fell in love. She wanted me to move in her city where I have family, but it was not a good time for me to move. Later we started to have problems, later I admit I got a little jealous...

View more questions Search