Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kara21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 08:37 AM
    Danyetman I am from greece and I want help for my tattoo.. please help me!
    Hi danyetman... I want a big favor.. I saw that you are very good with translations,so can you translate for me the phrase 'first the best' and also the names 'maria','thanos','vaggelis','vasilis' !if

Email deleted, we do not allow personal off board content, they can answer right here
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 10:26 AM

Took out email from question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting registrations from Greece? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am an American citizen applying for dual citizenship with Greece. My father was born in Athens to Greek parents. I have all the paperwork I need from here (New York) and all I have left to get is my fathers birth registration (I have his certificate) from the municipality in Greece. I...

Greece musics [ 2 Answers ]

We will having a play about greece.. We are thinking a story about a god.. We are needing a background music with a taste of greece music... Thanks for answering our problim.. It would be a great help for us... We are needing just a title of the song and if posible the site were I can...

Greece citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

I wish to obtain citizenship in Greece. I was born in the United States. Can I obtain citizenship in Greece and if so how would I go about doing that?

View more questions Search