Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marklar218 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 05:24 AM
    Can your personal credit effect your chances on getting a biz. Loan?
    Can your personal credit have an impact on your chances of getting a business loan? I started a business and its very successful so far, but I need to expand.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Personal Loan, But I have No Credit [ 2 Answers ]

I need a personal loan of about five or six thousand dollars. I have no previous credit and I don't know anyone who has good enough credit to co-sign for me to take a loan out of the bank. It is extremely important that I have this loan within the next week or so, due to medical problems that I...

I need a 10,000 unsecured personal loan and I have bad credit [ 5 Answers ]

I have bad credit and need at least a $10,000 personal unsecured loan. I'm recently divorced and want to start my new life on a clean slate. I already met with a lawyer and I do not quality for bankruptcy and was given advice from my lawyer to stay away from debt consolidation company's. I just...

Personal loan against my 401 with bad credit [ 1 Answers ]

My company does not give loans on my 401K.. my current statement shows I have almost 11,000 invested... I have really bad credit and no bank or fiancé company will approve.. can I borrow against my 401 as collateral... I need a $3,000 loan and where do you recommend I go to.. been on same job for...

Will default of a loan in my mother's name effect my credit if I am on the title [ 2 Answers ]

My mother passed away a week ago and my name is on the title of the house, along with my brother. She put the house in our names in case something happened to her. The loan is in her name only. We do not have the money to keep paying the mortgage payments and we do not live in the same state the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.