Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puffmugs Posts: 184, Reputation: 21

Apr 11, 2011, 09:04 PM
    No power to Sony TV
    I have a 4 year old 32" Sony TV, it is plugged into a power surge protecter strip along with a router, dvd player, and cd player. I have power to everything except the TV. Thought there might be a reset on TV but can't find one.
    gong2x19 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 09:46 PM
    Does the red light of power botton appear??

Its better to consult a TV technician expert for your TV. If you have enough knowledge about electronics, maby you didn't ask this question to us!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sony Vaio Power Management Utility [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I made a clean install of windows on my Sony Vaio PCG-K27 laptop. As it turns out, I needed to make a recovery cd to reinstall some of the utilities. I attempted this, but the recovery cd creation program would never burn properly. Anyone know how to get the Power Management Utility...

Our sony has just got a new battery and worked a month ago but will not power on now [ 2 Answers ]

Our camera which is a sony with a new battery came on when we clicked the power button a month ago but will not come on now when we push the power button. Can you help us

Power not turning on for sony dvp-cx995v multi-disc dvd player [ 1 Answers ]

Power not turning on for sony dvp-cx995v multi-disc dvd player

Adding Sony DVD recorder to Sony System with Bell PVR [ 1 Answers ]

Sony DVD Home Theatre system is already setup w/LCD TV, Bell PVR 9242. Searched and read previous ques and ans - but my recorder still not working. System is setup with HDMI cables TV - Home Theatre, TV-PVR, have S-video connecting DVD Recorder to TV, and Basic Red,Yellow,White connecting DVD...

View more questions Search