Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PullHard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 08:11 PM
    I love my woman with all my heart but I don't have any desire for her after 7 years
    ... and it is NOT because she put on some weight - she looks great. She has good vibes, is positive, etc. We get along great too. The desire just faded away and now I feel desire for OTHER women, but not mine... but I love her truly genuinely... anyone else in this weird situation? Words of advice?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2011, 08:54 PM

How old are you? Have you talked to her about this?
    kusumo65 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 03:18 AM
    Yeah I think you should talk to her about this.but put it nicely, women are sensitive even if they don't show it, expect her to be disappointed and angry. Maybe brighten up your daily routine, go back to being younger, back when you first met her, when you first met her. And don't be scared that your feeling are disappearing, they are just resting, it will come back sooner or later...
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Apr 13, 2011, 01:35 PM

Maybe you just got a little too comfortable, more like 'best-buddy' feelings than sexual attraction. Fallen into a bit of a routine, do most things together?
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Apr 13, 2011, 01:43 PM

How old are you? How old is she?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kusumo65 View Post
    yeah i think you should talk to her about this.but put it nicely, women are sensitive even if they don't show it, expect her to be disappointed and angry. maybe brighten up your daily routine, go back to being younger, back when you first met her, when you first met her. and don't be scared that your feeling are disappearing, they are just resting, it will come back sooner or later...

Women are not the only sensitive species. Tell a man you're not satisfied or you've lost desire and see what you get -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married woman in love with her ex-boyfriend from 25 years ago [ 5 Answers ]

I have been married for 22 years- mostly happy. I love my husband but not sure if I am "in love" with him. He's a very good man- we have two children together (21 and 18 years of age). The problem is 25 years ago I was in love with a boyfriend (we'll call him Joey). I broke up with him...

Girlfriend oF 5 years has no sexual desire for me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know this will sound odd but here is my situation in a nutshell - my girlfriend and I have been together for 5 years now - we are both 18 now, so have been together since we were 13; we both shared all our first sexuAl encounters together and have a great relationship. Since we first...

My boyfriend has psychological trouble having the same desire for sex when in love [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years now (I am now 22 and he is 25) and when we have sex it is amazing. However, we often go through lengthy periods of having no sex or intimacy at all. We've tried talking about it to try and work out the problem and it seems that he struggles to have...

My first love x 20 years ago- broke my heart - tortured dreams - called me 1 week ago [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, really confused here and I am not sure why it even effects me still so badly (annoyed with that fact actually) To understand I have to tell a little story: 1. I was a kid in high school, from a small town with a crappy childhood and I fell hard for a guy that absolutely broke my heart...

View more questions Search