Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    j_roch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 06:44 PM
    Paperless accounting calculator
    This is not an accounting question but about a calculator for accounting.

Back in the old days accounts dragged around a book sized calculator with a roll of paper. Each time a figure got inputed the calculator would print it out. At the end you hit sum or whatever and it gives a grand total.

My question is: are there any non-paper all electronic hand held sized calculator that can store the figures individually, do the sum function, and still let me go back and scroll through the figures entered one by one? What are some brands and model numbers?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 11, 2011, 07:05 PM
    Sure. I have had one since about 1982, probably a TI, if I could find it. It does absolutely every kind of math and notation and cost practically nothing. You can buy them in any Walmart, drug chain, or Radio Shack.

I see people selling them on eBay and people buy them!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vb 6.0 calculator [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! On my prject , I need a source code of a vb 6.0 calculator please help. Tnx

Paperless [ 7 Answers ]

I just ordered a laptop, with my dell account. I want to make it paperless.. but seem to can't find where to start? I ordered it on the dell website, can anybody help me out? Thanks!

Calculator [ 1 Answers ]

It could sum, product, divide, minus the number that input

TI-84 Plus Calculator [ 1 Answers ]

This is sort of a math question and it isn't. I just bought this calculator yesterday, and the book that came with it does not tell me how to program the Quadratic formula as well as other equations into this calculator. And someone I know in my class has the same one and told me that this can be...

How to do e-0.05 on a calculator [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, What are the exact steps I press on a calculator to do the following: - 40e-0.05 I keep getting the wrong answer? Any help is appreciated

View more questions Search