Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HorrorQueen Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2011, 03:34 PM
    Do cats appear in psychic visions and do they have 'voices'?
    I have been reading a lot around psychic belief and the work of psychics recently.

Unfortunately we have just lost the most beautiful, loving, amazing cat we've ever known. People might find this silly, but I really want to know if animals can be reached from the other side, and whether we can tell if they are OK, through a voice or something similar?

I can't explain how we all felt about this particular cat, she was so so much more than a pet to us and the loss hurts so much it's unbelievable.

If I knew there was a way we could possibly contact her through a psychic, and it wouldn't hurt her in any way, I would love to know this because I would find someone to do a reading for us. We would all love to know she was OK now, and feels better and not poorly any more and knows that we did absolutely everything within our power to help her feel better in the precious time we had with her.

Thank you for your help
    Edy020 Posts: 72, Reputation: 14

Apr 11, 2011, 03:52 PM
    All animals go to heaven. You need to beware of psychics who claim that they can make contact with your cat. Don't waste your money. I understand your attachment to your cat, and I am truly sorry for your loss, however, it is in our time of grief that we learn and grow. You will get over this. No, a psychic who tells you that they can make contact with your cat is less than honest. Save your money. You will get over this.
    HorrorQueen Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2011, 04:32 PM
    Comment on Edy020's post
    Okay. Thank you for your honest answer. I have never been to a psychic before and I just wanted to know if it would be possible. From your answer it doesn't seem so, and I wouldn't like to be lied to about her. Thanks for the reassurance, I hope I do get over this; the pain is still so raw from losing her that it doesn't feel like it at the moment.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 17, 2011, 05:23 PM
    Comment on Edy020's post
    All animals go to heaven? Well, "Cat Jesus" sure was merciful.

I say save your money with ANY psychic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blocking yourself from being seen in visions [ 29 Answers ]

Here is the background: This all may sound insane, you may call me a troll, but I'm being dead serious. Earlier tonight, I was over my friend's apartment and he showed me how he can see things that've happened, and see if someone's lying about something. He turned out all the lights, lit a...

Visions and More. [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger I saw the figure of a man and a dog but they were all white, unnaturally so. I have seen this a couple of times in my life. I was awake twice and asleep once (dreaming). I have tried to ask others about this and they think that I am crazy. I'm not I assure you. My heritage is...

Dreams and visions [ 7 Answers ]

Since I was 5, I have been able to distinguish certain dreams from others. These dreams are different because these events come true. The dreams are very very realistic and I can only see them from my own perspective. I've heard of this happening, although the main difference is that I can hear my...

What are visions? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it common to foresee things in dreams? And if so is it always a clear vision or if it isn't clear does that mean it wasn't a vision.

View more questions Search