Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buski Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2011, 08:25 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    The mother literally starves him and leaves him alone while out partying at bars. I heard from a contact that she hates him and beats him up. I don't want this kid hurt. I wanted her to give us full custody but she wants $$$$ from us, big time! He is not even sure if he is his. Even if he isn't I would still want him and can learn to love him if he was with me every day.

Apr 12, 2011, 08:30 AM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Yup shame on me when I just gave his kid $47,000 out of my closing. A doctor makes only $350.00 per month there and I made sure it is in the child's name. My in-laws will make sure he is taken cared of. That is not knowing if that is even his. If not, I will still let him keep it. I can earn that in my next closing in a few weeks. The mother is money hungry and my husband has plenty especially over there. We work hard for everything in America, nothing is easy here. I just don't think a child should be used for financial or statues gain.

Apr 12, 2011, 08:35 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    I agree! She is pregnant for the fifth time with five different men. The child is left wondering the streets. Her own parents disowned her. I secretly support this child by sending large amount of $$$ to my husband's parents. I will try to bring him to America since I am a US citizen and my husband is a green card holder, whether he likes it or not. I will just pay her off. This not even knowing if he is his or not. It doesn't matter to me. No kid deserve a mother like that.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2011, 08:38 AM

Here's my concern - you have changed your thinking because you were criticized. Now I don't know what the truth is - and I'm sure no one else knows either.

Read your first and last post.

Apr 12, 2011, 08:41 AM
    Yeah, I think that's what might have happened.Because the doctor was his uncle and he was so pissed off at my husband for drug traces. My husband was not a drug user and can't because he was the general manager for a large company in Croatia. They do random drug test all the time. Oh, well... What can I say...
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    not that it matters to the actual issue at hand :P but a man CAN be raped. the penile respsonse is completetly seperate from the man and CAN be aroused and used and ejaculate, even in the mans sleep, or under the use of drugs.
    I understand this can happen.
    The chances are slim at best especially when the drugs are mixed with alcohol.
    And in this case because
    Of the circumstances I think the arousal and ejaculation
    Happened to a fully awake dude who regrets his weakness but is not man enough to admit it and is blaming his ex and his child for his lack of character.

Apr 12, 2011, 08:50 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I can care for some one else, but love has to develop. I couldn't care less what you or any one else think. May be I used strong words at the begging. I know for a fact I have been supporting his ex and his kid for three years with out him knowing. If he finds out we will have a fight. He was the one who hates him and her and wants nothing to do with him. How do you expect me to react? Him hating them got me thinking bitterly too. I am trying to change that. If I wasn't why on earth would I even post my situation. I wouldn't care!

Apr 12, 2011, 08:52 AM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    I am OK with it. That is before we ever met. But I often wonder why he wants me to so badly hate his kid and her. She needs help I know, but I don't get it.
    My brother had the same thing happened to his best friend. He had NOOOO recollection of what happened. None...
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2011, 09:05 AM

OK I'm done with this poster. First she says her husband is horrible and left her and his step son, won't let her help the boy, won't let her do much of anything for the boy, but won't do anything for the boy himself. Now we have the poster saying he is a wonderful husband.

I'm starting to think this is all a joke.
    OR this woman doesn't want the help she needs. Either way, I think I'm done.

Then tries to push off all the blame onto the boys mother, yet when she first made her post, said that she can't (wont) love her step son.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2011, 09:41 AM

I can care for some one else, but love has to develop. I could care less what you or any one else think. May be I used strong words at the begging. I know for a fact I have been supporting his ex and his kid for three years with out him knowing. If he finds out we will have a fight. He was the one who hates him and her and wants nothing to do with him. How do you expect me to react? Him hating them got me thinking bitterly too. I am trying to change that. If I wasn't why on earth would I even post my situation. I wouldn't care!

People post because they want attention, because they like to shock people, because they have active imaginations. People post for all sorts of reasons.

I find it difficult to believe you are in a Masters Program when you cannot spell raped and maybe, among other words.

For someone who doesn't care what anyone thinks you sure post a lot.

Agree with Jennie - something isn't right here. Everything has been said.

Time to close?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 09:42 AM

The mother literally starves him and leaves him alone while out partying at bars. I heard from a contact that she hates him and beats him up. I don't want this kid hurt. I wanted her to give us full custody but she wants $$$$ from us, big time! He is not even sure if he is his. Even if he isn't I would still want him and can learn to love him if he was with me every day.
    You went from hating the kid, to wanting custody?

Your story is all over the place. At first you can't stand this kid, now you're this wonderful stepmother that does everything for him, and wants to love him.

Let me give you some advice if you really want help. Tell the truth.

I think we got the truth in the beginning. Now that you see how people reacted to you hating a child, you're changing your tune.

There are so many holes in your story.

Apr 12, 2011, 09:50 AM
    Kind of hard to text and walk you know, trying to reply. Especially when you have people looking over your shoulder. It is none of their business what I am texting. You guys have nothing better to do but see one side of the story seems like. One's feeling cannot form over night for another person. Perhaps I should not have been so harsh with my wording at first. In order for me to love this kid, it has to develop within me. Don't get me wrong I care about him, but love is kind of heavy. I am supporting him and his mother and her five other kids from five different men. If I don't care why should I give a dollar? You guys are crazy. I am deleting my account. I only had it less than twenty four hours.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Apr 12, 2011, 09:55 AM

Buski-We have lots of better things to do. What everyone is trying to understand is where you're coming from and what your story actually is. From your original post through your recent posts, it sincerely seems like I'm reading about two different women. Which woman are you?

Until we have a clue as to what your real story is, how can we help you figure out what to do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 09:58 AM

You are correct, we have lots of better things to do, but we take time out of our lifes to help others.

We expect them to be honest and direct with what issues they are having.

And yes there are different stories here, what is the truth.

What we don't have time for is people who want to play games, ( if that is what you are doing)

Perhaps you did not like the answers
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2011, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Buski View Post
    You guys are crazy. I am deleting my account. I only had it less than twenty four hours.

Let me know how deleting the account goes.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2011, 10:14 AM

So now the poster supports the chlid AND his mother, the mother who raped his father, forced him to marriage, abused her son.

But her husband is a wonderful man.

All over the place.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2011, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    so now the poster supports the chlid AND his mother, the mother who raped his father, forced him to marriage, abused her son.

but her husband is a wonderful man.

all over the place.

Basically, yes, but you left out the part about how she supports the whole tribe by sending money to her husband's family to (presumably) give to the rapist to support her other children (also presumably conceived by use of a date rape drug) with other men.

What?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 11:02 AM

And we shall all hold hands and sign Kum by Ya
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2011, 11:24 AM

Out of greenies but 10 out of 10 - best ever!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 02:45 PM

My guess is that we got the truth in the beginning. She hates this kid, which is exactly what she said. Then a bunch of us told her how horrible that was, and she changed her story to make herself look better.

Now she's suddenly this wonderful human being that supports a child her husband wants nothing to do with, and his siblings and abusive mother. She went from being the wicked step mother to the most wonderful human to walk the earth.

I'm not buying it. If she wants to lie, she can go tell someone that will actually buy it. None of the people on this site are that naïve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if community language is my national language [ 1 Answers ]

Australian community language Urdu is my national language. Now, please tell me in this case if I want to claim these points what documents are required? Even I am native Urdu speaker.

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

View more questions Search