Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 11:10 AM
    Bugs with hind pincers?
    A bug about 1 inch long dark brown in colour small wings but never seen it fly it also has hind pincers and antenna on front
    raisingale Posts: 71, Reputation: 20

Apr 11, 2011, 11:32 AM

My guess would be an earwig.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 11:37 AM

Yes, earwig.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ghazwe hind [ 3 Answers ]

Ghazwe hind details Which mention in hadees by abu hurera raziallah tala anhu

Why does my dog have bumps on his hind legs? [ 2 Answers ]

The bumps color are red and there not that big like a inch long and 3 centimeters wide.

6 Legged Bug With 2 Pincers in Back [ 4 Answers ]

Since the pictures speak for themselves, I won't describe the bug in too much detail. I found the bug in my residence, and given it's odd look I decided to reach out to all you bug experts out there! The bug was about a half inch long from tip to tip (not including the antennae). The first...

Hind leg of cat trembling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My cat is semi wild semi domestic- i.e. she comes and goes & is not house bound. I keep cat food & water for her. She delivered 3 breech babies on 10 oct none survived. She was Ok for 3 days after that- then she disappeared for a week and has returned ( I tried searching but to no...

Hind legs [ 5 Answers ]

My cocker spaniel is 6 years old and about 10lbs. Overweight. He ran down the stairs too fast and somehow hurt his hind legs. I noticed that he was trying to balance himself but kept falling. I took him to the vet and the vet said he really couldn't say exactly what was wrong. From the x-rays he...

View more questions Search