Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aiwen00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 10:52 AM
    Ap payment posted in wrong accounting period.
    If posted the payment for AP in wrong accounting period.
    Beside reverse the entries via create Debit note (Dr Bank Cr Other Creditors)
    & create the Credit note (Dr Other Creditors Cr Bank) to offset the Debit note in the correct period. Anyway to do the reclass ?

Check out some similar questions!

Remove a credit posted wrong, from closed Acct_year [ 9 Answers ]

A Credit was entered for a Customer in 2008, but it should not have been a credit, and showes in the year 2009 as Credit and now in 2010. I just started with that Company some weeks ago and they want me to corret it in Peachtree and I tried anything I know. Could somebody, please help me. I am very...

Accounting Entries for Down payment [ 1 Answers ]

What is the accounting entries when a down payment from a contract is received?:cool:

Speeding ticket written with the wrong posted speed [ 8 Answers ]

I recently received a speeding ticket for doing 60 MPH in a 40MPH. I asked the officer what method of speed capture she was using and she stated she assumed I was going that fast. Well come to find out that the posted speed limit for the street I was traveling on was 45MPH. Is the ticket invalid at...

Payment from year before not posted. [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a small company but we got a new system. Last year there were payment Received but not posted to there accounts. I verified this by requesting copies of checks. What is the correct way to input them and not putting the payment into the checking accounting . But I guess still saying...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.