Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bullzn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 10:30 AM
    Breeding ringnecks parrots?
    Indian Ringneck Parrots : Mutations: If the parents : Cock bird is 'dark grey' and the Hen is 'Albino" : and i have 3 chicks of that nest box: a cock dark grey, hen dark grey, turq-blue hen.will all 3 chicks be split for Albino ? will they carry the " Albino Gene " although its not visual ?
    Thank you.
    frankcervaz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 12:47 AM
    I have a pair of green ring neck parakeets can there be a chance that they could have different mutation chicks if they mate and breed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breeding ringneck parrots? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a breeding pair of ringneck parrots and the female has laid eggs and been sitting on them about 20 days but has resently kicked the male out of the cage I have put him in a different cage at night will this change

Breeding indian ringneck parrots [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have bred many species of bird over the years, but last year purchased my first pair of indian ringnecks. They are 4 years old and have paired up nicely with the cock bird feeding the hen for the past several weeks. I put in a nest box at the start of the year as advised and the hen has been...

Breeding Indian Ringnecks [ 2 Answers ]

HI Could someone please tell me weather I can keep to breeding pairs Of indian ringneck parrots in the same cage, or do I have to separate the two pairs

Housing and breeding ringnecks [ 1 Answers ]

hi I have 3 pairs of ringnecks. pair 1 lutino hen / creamino cock pair 2 blue hen / green yellow headed cock pair 3 green hen / lutino cock can you tell me whast sort of colours I will get from pair 2 & 3. can you tell me the size of an aviary I need for them

View more questions Search