Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Jun 23, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Hun, he's leading you on... it's very depressing to hear all this, right? but we all go through this, so don't be hard on yourself. Some men just derive pleasure to see reactions of what they say or do and these kind of men are screwed up in their heads... take the clue and stand up for no in your life. Tell him straight you don't like it...
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2007, 02:43 PM
    This was the date and time she posted: Jan 23, 2007, 06:49 PM

I know this because it is clearly visible in the upper left hand corner.

If you will move your eyes to the upper right hand corner you will see this.. Posts: 1

That means she only has one post on this board. And, ironically, this is that post.

She doesn't care that Aaron has or has not broke up with the other girl. I know this because she never came back. She was an impulse poster ( I just made that up! ).
    child4ever Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 12:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Princess_Lybria View Post
    Me and this guy named Aaron have been dating on and off the past year and he says he loves me, but he really doesn't show it because he's with someone else. He's says he's going to break up with her to be with me because I'm who he wants to be with, but he hasn't done it yet. He still tells me everynight he loves me, and he can't get me out of his system. Does he really love me?
    Well you have to think, you don't know what he is going through everyday with this other chick. For all you know she could be absolutely head over heels for him when all he can think about is you. It may be hard for him to leave her. I say give him a week and let him know you are not going to wait forever. That should put a little fire under his and if it doesn't then sounds like he is diggin the other chick
    swaggerbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 10:51 AM

Through his sorry *** away girl he will never break up with her he's just saying so

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Wife is still in love with her Ex-boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I love my wife more than I have ever loved anyone else, but I’m having a difficult time with dealing with her and her past. My wife has stated that if something happened to me, such as dying, then she would go back to him, even though she has said that he treated her badly. By badly means that...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

In love With My Bestfriend's Ex Boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

Mmm... well am 14 years old... and am in love... but there's this big problem:( mmm... so let me tell you about it... my best friend maria is dating this guy andrew mmm... well she loved him at first but now she doesn't now because she suddenly figured out that she's still in love with her ex...

View more questions Search