Hair stripping advice!
    (1) I had mousse brown hair

(2) I dyed it permently blonde twice

(3) The lime in our shower water turned it orange

(4) I tried to dye it back to my original colour with a semi-permanant

(5) the semi turned my hair tomato red

(6) I used a permentant dark brown to cover it up

(7) now it is red/brown

I want my original colour back, I don't have patience or bravery to grow it out.
    I want to get it stripped. My hair is healthy and I've been walking around the last couple of days with it loaded in conditioner. I need peoples advice.
    Should I :
    a. Grow it out (not what I want to do)
    b. chop it (deffo not what I want to do)
    c. Get it stripped (what I want to do)
    d. Other ?

Need your advice (btw I have my hair in a pixie cut at the mo if that helps)
    2313stephen Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2011, 07:54 AM
    If its short go for stipping it then colour it the colour you want. Its going to feel dry for a while until the stripped colour grows out. Invest in some really good conditioning products and you will be fine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair stripping [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me? I had blonde hair but got sick of having the roots done. I put a brown dye on it but its virtually turned out black :( I want it brown then i want to add some highlights. Should i strip my hair of this colour then re-dye it or what? It makes me look really pastey this dark seen...

Hair dye stripping, is my hair going to fall out? [ 2 Answers ]

hey everyone:), just YET another question about stripping dye from hair... just wondering, is it really that bad?? because there's such mixed comments on the topic! ive heard of the wonders...and the disasters! hairs black, wanna go brown with maybe a few highlights... but thats not really...

Hair stripping [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently bleached my hair blonde and I want to strip my hair of ALL color and maintain my normal hair color for good... I want it professinally done so it doesn't get messed up and I was wandering about how much does that cost?

View more questions Search