Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam0312 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 03:08 AM
    Farmville compatible cellphones
    Hi, I am a regular farmville player. I have started working recently and can't manage time for my farms... I t would be very helpful if anyone can sugest a cellphone which is compatible with Farmville game.. i.e I can play Farmville game... I have heard of iPhone cell... but it is a bit expensive, do I have any alternative? ***. Help.. -SAM
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 11, 2011, 03:30 AM
    All of the current Android based phones would be usable for this and vastly cheaper than an iPhone.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2011, 04:22 AM
    Maybe this should be cross-posted in Addictions. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frequency of cellphones [ 1 Answers ]

What is the frequency of the cellular?

Programming for cellphones [ 9 Answers ]

Hi anyone, I wish to know if you want to write a programme for a cellphone/s to interact with an online server, how do you start this kind of project and which programming language do you think would be most suitable for this kind of project:confused:.

G4 Compatible? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was offered an internship at an international organization. They told me that I had to have the G4 visa, be a resident or citizen of USA. Right now I'm wating to get the date to get the medical exams, so I can have the I 130 Resident card. My question is: If I get the G4 Visa for the...

Email to Cellphones [ 2 Answers ]

How would I be able to send email messages to a cellphone able to receive multimedia messages from Yahoo mail?

View more questions Search