Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TAICHANTEL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2011, 08:08 PM
    Domestic violence charge while on parole.
    I am a domestic violence victim. My ex boy friend who just got out of prison after doing ten years for manslaughter. Obstructed my air way when i was 14 wks pregnant with his child. While my 2 children were there. He is now on the run. How much time is he looking at
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2011, 04:51 AM

Hello T:

It's difficult to say, but if he just got out after doing 10 years for a violent crime, and then did violence to YOU, then he's going to be in there for a while. He might do what's left on his sentence.

excon
    Edy020 Posts: 72, Reputation: 14

Apr 11, 2011, 02:31 PM
    He is looking at battery on a pregnant person which is a felony. If he just got out, he is probably on parole, and any violation will land him in prison again. He is also looking at child abuse because the children were present. Depending on the circumstances surrounding his release, he may be doing a minimum of 3-5 years, and that is not even counting the fact that now he is also fleeing and eluding, which is another felony. So, he has at least three felonies from this. May God Bless you, and him because he needs blessing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I still become a nurse after a domestic violence charge [ 19 Answers ]

Will a domestic violence charge stop me from becoming a nurse even if the charges were dismissed. The charges are assult on a female and assult with a deadly weapon. The nursing board will give me a lincences without a probleam, but I have been told that I want be able to get a job. I just really...

How much time will a person on parole get for violating 2nd time---domestic violence [ 3 Answers ]

He's a two time covicted felon in nys---on parole---threatened someone via text twice in a two minute perios--has a histroy of violence against women---currently on parole in nys---was violated last year for dirty urine---whats he facing?

Nursing jobs, and a dismissed domestic violence charge. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22years old I am in nursing school, when I was 19 Iwas arrested for assult on a female and assult with a deadly weapon, the charges were dismissed after I got a pray for judgment in North Carolina. I have talked to the nursing board and they will give me a lincence, but I am not sure if I will...

Domestic Violence [ 2 Answers ]

How may I have a domestic violence conviction removed from my record?

Domestic Violence Charge [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for several opinions: I am charged with domestic violence battery Misdemeanor 1st and felony 3rd degree false Imprisonment with my wife as victim. She has Already signed a declination of prosecution Because she understands my illness (alcoholism). I currently taking 7...

View more questions Search