Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veronicamyka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2011, 01:58 PM
    95 F250 7.3 powerstroke
    I'm having problems with my fuel, I have changed my fuel pump , and my injectors, I can start my truck and it idles fine but when I put it in drive or reverse its has no power I can put it all the way to the floor and no power at all . I was told maybe my cam seņor or oil pump . Can someone plese help. In need bad
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2011, 03:36 PM

This link may help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1415281

Have you recently changed the under hood and the under frame fuel filters? Use Motorcraft only.

Check oil level and condition of the oil, which affects fuel pressure. Verify oil pressure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have 02 F250 Powerstroke 7.3 turns over won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Put new fuel filter on, rebuilt relief valve, checked pressure on fuel pump, when & if it does start runs doggy, put in gear wants to die,

F250 Powerstroke Diesel [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2001 F250 Powerstroke Diesel Ford truck. Today I found a fuel leak on the right side of the engine block. It is leaking down the side of the block and dripping off the starter housing. That is the only place I see fuel. Can you help.

F250 7.3 Powerstroke won't start after 1 day [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Ford F250 7.3 Powerstroke diesel that is having a problem starting. Both batteries are fairly new, and both tested locally which showed no problems. The truck also has a Edge Power programmer. When I first installed it, the truck would be unable to start if it sat for 5 to 7 days....

1997 Powerstroke F250 HD [ 1 Answers ]

My diesel engine starts up normal. The problem is after the engine gets warmed up it starts missing at low rpm. Not as noticeable at higher rpm. Serviced at regular intervals. Has been parked for nineteen months, started at least once a month during that time. Any ideas as to what is causing the...

View more questions Search