Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QueenCha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2011, 09:07 AM
    Why do my mother hates me?
    My mother has a boyfriend and when I do something he calls her & tell her my older brother we always seem to argue he always says things to bring me down then my mother she never think to ask why or what happen she always put me out.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2011, 09:31 AM

She puts you out? She tells you to leave your family home?

How long have your parents been divorced?

What is it that you do that the boyfriend tells your brother and mother?

Have you tried sitting down with your mother and telling her how you feel? I'm sure your mother is torn between loyalty to her children and loyalty to her boyfriend. Maybe if we knew what the problems are it would be easier to offer helpful advice.
    cierra_batch Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2011, 01:06 PM
    Apparently your moms to focused on her new boyfriend.

Try texting her.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 26, 2011, 07:19 AM
    How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother hates me? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I love my mother.But I think she hates me.She always treats me and my stepdad bad.I really love her so much,try to make her feel the best she can.But she always calls me bad things like I didn't grow up,I'm acting like a child,I am not a responsible etc.. For the past days I am really...

My mother hates me [ 19 Answers ]

I really need to talk to someone no matter what I do it is never good enough for my mother. I love her very much but we cannot get along at all, I really would love to have a relationship to where we could be friends. I am 30 yrs. Old I have been married for almost 14 years.my father was a acholic...

My mother hates me because I'm not like her [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and fresh in university. I don't live in residence for the fact that it costs too much and cause my mom would rather have me home to watch me like a hawk. I'm a pretty average student, I don't exel in any one thing but I'm not exactly bad at anythign either. You can say I have...

My mother hates me [ 23 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and I need to know how to let my mother know that she is ruining me, emotionally and every other way possible. She has hated me most of my life, she flat out said it a couple years ago and told me the next time I tried to take my own life to do it right. Now that I have finally...

My mother hates me [ 7 Answers ]

My mother is embarrassed to call me her son for many reasons. I love my mom and she loves me but thinks I am an awful son. I am living with her and I am 19 years old I don't start college until the winter semester and I don't have a job. It is hard for me to find a job. She really looks down on me...

View more questions Search