Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Jan 23, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Drinking Pepsi
    :confused: Will drinking Pepsi Max make you put on weight?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 23, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Really depends on how much you drink.
    One thing it will do it rot your teeth.
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Jan 23, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Well I buy a 600ml bottle every day when I am working (on my lunch break)
    But I also drink water also.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 23, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Wikipedia's piece on Pepsi Max is quite telling.
    It's available here: pepsi max
    It may not have sugar in it but the sweetner used has some health concerns.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix25
    :confused: Will drinking Pepsi Max make you put on weight?
    The Pepsi Max in the states is a very low calorie, sugar free drink, the Candian version is made of high frutose corn syrup yet contains 2/3 fewer calories that full sugar colas but more calories than conventional lite/diet colas/ While in the states Pepsi Max is probably the best on the market for taste with the added benefit of not putting on weight for drinking too much. The only negative I see is it is the foamiest soda I've even seen to pour. ( In my opinion,. :cool: The other thing is, any drink that uses High Frutose Corn Syrup is going to put some pounds on you when used to excess, Americans drink too much soda and foods with this in it and this is a negative if your trying to lose weight)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pepsi Cola [ 20 Answers ]

Hi, Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can, coming out with pictures of the Empire State Building, and the Pledge of Allegiance on them. However, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge, "Under God." Pepsi said they didn't want to Offend anyone. How about the majority of the American Public? Who...

Drinking water [ 3 Answers ]

I have a strange problem that I want to resolve and everybody seems to think it is in my head, but I have tried very hard to overcome it. My problem is that every time I drink water, or anything with water, I get a sore throat, which lasts for about 10 minutes after I drink, they really hurt and I...

My brothers drinking [ 2 Answers ]

I just started to see a counselor after a break up and I thought my issues were related to my family cutting me out of their lifes after my dad died. The counselor thinks that my brothers drinking and he beat me up twice is the issue. I did after that time go out with someone who after 2.5 years...

Difference btwn Pepsi and Coke [ 10 Answers ]

My friend and I are doing a project on the difference between Pepsi and Coke. We found out that both soft drinks have the same ingredients, excpet Pepsi has citric acid in it. Does anyone know what differnce the citric acid does to Pepsi? What is citric acid? What does it do to beverages? Does...

Evaluate the difference between pepsi and coke [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am doing a project on evaluating the defference of pepsi and coke and I need some ideas. Are class already has the difference in current, taste, strength of acid in the drink. I need help.

View more questions Search