Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wendy. Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Apr 10, 2011, 03:20 AM
    Paranormal Activity is happening in my home...
    Throughout my whole life I have had experiances with the paranormal, when I was little I used ot see dark figures in my room, next to my bed so when I woke up they were standing there!
    But over the past 3 maybe 4 months it has been really bad!
    Once I heard a crash in my room so I went to go check and my perfume bottle was on the other side on the room on the floor, my guessd is it was thrown by someone/something?
    I would have said it was brother but he was downstairs with dad and mum was in bed sleeping.
    My light also turned off, at first I thought it was just a dodgie bulb, but the light switch had acctually been turned off!
    The morning after I woke upp, I found a bite mark on my leg!

I addmit I am a supustisious person, and don't let anything just slidee... I explore all possibilites, but I can't find anything to explain these things which have been happening other than parnaormal activity?
    I have a bunch of other things happen to me as well, it would take me forever to tel lyou about them all. But the most recent thing is the other mornign when I was getting ready ot go out I was in my kitchen and my shoes started slowly moving towards me. I screamed and ran upstairs, when I fineally can back down stairs my shoes were where I was standing before I ran off. This has really freaked me out!
    That same day, but in the evening about 10pm or 11pm we all went to bed but were disturbed when we heard footsteps on the landing, we all shouted out Who's UP? But everyone was in bed. My dad got up to check around but no one wa sint he house and all windowns were closed.
    Then 24hours later heard something in the hall, like claws dragging on the floor. At first I thought it was my dog, but he died a few weeks ago so I rememebred it couldn't of been him. It really freaked me out, then I heard footsteps upstairs in my room. Then I saw the hoover wire (which was in my room) just drop down the stairs!
    Then the next morning I haven woken up with cuts on my wrists and a red mark on my back!
    I can't explain these marks, I have taken pictures of them but it still don't solve my problem.
    My friends who I have told everything to as it happens have all started saying I need to get someone to come to my house and sort it out. But I don't know?

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE! THIS STUFF IS REALLY GETTING TO ME!
    WHAT IS IN MY HOUSE? What's DOING THIS TO ME?
    HELP...
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 10, 2011, 05:31 PM
    This sounds like it is going from bad to worse. It might not hurt to set up a video camera... simply to further validate your claims... however, refrain from trying to communicate to it like you see people do on TV. In most cases, the people experiencing activity like this are not strong enough themselves to stand against it. It's not impossible, but it really takes a knowing of who you are dealing with and who you are in God. I HIGHLY suggest you get a local pastor you believes in this stuff and knows how to deal with it. I say it like that because most of the time if you get someone who is overly skeptical or simply denies the possibility... well, these are the people who really aren't going to know what they are doing. It might take some light research to see who in your area might be capable of meeting your needs.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2011, 05:52 PM

Have you shown the marks to your parents, have anyone else had any physcial marks.

Beyond hearing things what do the others know of this.

Apr 10, 2011, 06:23 PM
    I would be interested to see the bite marks if possible.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 10, 2011, 06:48 PM

Can you post the pictures here if its not a problem?

Apr 11, 2011, 04:09 AM
    I have pictures of a mark it left on my back, and the cut on my wrist, want me to send them in?
    The mark on my back isn't clear in the picture but you can see it x

Apr 11, 2011, 04:11 AM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    Thank you, this helped me quite abit, and I have showed mhy mum and dad the marks but they refuse to believe me :/
    I have been researching for weeks now, trying to find more and more about ghosts and demons, the research is really helpful, and I have made a connection...

Apr 11, 2011, 04:12 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Yeaah but they refuse to believe me:/
    And urmmm well when I have sleepovers with friends, we hear things like footsteps and banging, but we tyr to ignore it couse we think its our immaginations, but its getting to hard to ignore now!
    Things are tendng to happen every day now, on a more noticeable scale...

Apr 11, 2011, 04:19 AM
    Call me dumb but how to upload pics? :/
    Or want me to email them?

Apr 11, 2011, 04:20 AM
    Also I have a camera but it dfont have nigth vision on it and stuff, should I film for a week or somehting but keep my lamp om?
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 01:32 PM

In the answer box there is a text that says "manage attatchments".

You can upload a picture through there and it should appear in the message for this thread.

Apr 11, 2011, 02:00 PM
    Well, if you were to catch something on video, it would really validate your claims to your parents. I wouldn't put too much energy in this, but it would help to actually SEE something happen of course. May I ask what connection you have made in your research?

Apr 11, 2011, 02:02 PM
    Yes, make sure you post them on here as opposed to sending them to someone... safety issue on your part. Biting and scratching is more common than most people think.

Apr 11, 2011, 02:43 PM
    Okk will try...

Apr 11, 2011, 02:47 PM
    Yeaah okk, and well my mum used ot do hair for this woman called 'Holly' and she spoke to spirits and ghosts and stuff, and can contact them and all that stuff, she gave my brother this black skull which asorbes neggative energy but it should go white with negative energy, so I don't think its working how it should :/
    Me and my friend were talking about it, and we know demons and stuff are to do with negative energy so we thougth it might be encouraging it?
    We also had a crazy theory that couse she's rich she made a deal with a demon for wealth or something, or one of her family members did ? I know it don't have a direct connection with me, but it might have something to do with the skull she gave us and stuff??

Apr 11, 2011, 05:28 PM
    Demons do not have to do with "negative energy". They are intelligent entities with a will to specifically harm and deceive humanity. It is the only direct harm they can do to God.

I'm curious about this item given to your brother. Why did he need it in the first place? Did this skull have any relationship with the timing of your unwanted guest? That skull is nothing but a tool of the occult. It does not have the power to aborb negative energy. This lady your mom knows consults with deceiving spirits... familiar spirits. No pure help can come from her or anyone else that practices divination and necromancy. God FORBIDS this type of activity. Do you understand why? It is because He alone has all power and authority... by going to this spiritists, you are simply bypassing God. This people are actually in communication with devils and are not aware of it. I'm not saying this caused it... but I am guaranteeing no good will come of it.

Apr 11, 2011, 05:29 PM
    No luck posting them?
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2011, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    In the answer box there is a text that says "manage attatchments".

You can upload a picture through there and it should appear in the message for this thread.
    Dad, I don't think "manage attachments" shows up with the new skin, I couldn't do picture either when under the new skin.

Apr 11, 2011, 05:37 PM
    I have it showing up in the right hand corner... however, if I am mistaken, only the OP can post pictures in a post? I've never done this before so I would be curious to know if that is correct.
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by parttime View Post
    dad, I don't think "manage attachments" shows up with the new skin, I couldn't do picture either when under the new skin.
    When I logged in under the new skin earlier it was at the top of the answer box after choosing (answer this question). On far right top.

Does it not show up for you there when you choose "answer" ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Hi paranormal activity or what [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I have these experiences I can sense things in the room woth me etc and I have a giant scratch running the length of my arm which I got unexplainably and lots of others in the house have the same cut in same place etc at the same time,also , recently my 'rents were discussing moving homes I...

Paranormal activity [ 11 Answers ]

In my apartment I have felt a pressence and was pushed out of bed the area where I feel it most is in my bedroom I cannot sleep in my home alone my electricity went out for three days in a row around the same time my cabinents open alone. What scares me is that it feels like its angry and my room...

Paranormal activity in my home [ 3 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

Paranormal activity in my home [ 2 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

View more questions Search