Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wendy. Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Apr 19, 2011, 06:25 AM
    Also hauntinghelper, can you reply to my message on inbox please?

Apr 23, 2011, 12:31 PM
    I just thought I would let you both know that last night I was going to bed last night and there was a dark shadow figure standing by my window/wardrobe. I was really scared! It was there for like 5mins then I couldn't look at it no longer and tried to sleep. When I was going to sleep it was still there.
    But then I woke up again in the night about 2/3am and it was still there, but this time at the foot of my bed. It was there for ages once again. It was really scary, because when I saw them like that (standing there for a while just staring at me) was when I was like 4 but since then I only see them for few seconds, then I saw it for ages :/ had to be at night as well and in my room.

Also I went in my room today and a picture which was on my wall in my room, but it was on the floor..
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 06:48 PM
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you.
    I have been busy other places.

It sounds like you have your web cam up and running,
    Was it on when this happened?

Has anything shown up on the cam?

And weren't you having someone come by , a vicar ?

Apr 27, 2011, 01:06 PM
    It's okay.

Webcam, didn't work... I'm working on the camera, but it wasn't looking at where I saw the dark figures.
    And I am trying, he is kind of busy lately so I need to ask him if he can come round as soon as possible.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 14, 2011, 11:36 AM
    Wendy, clear out your INBOX so I can respond. It says you have too many messages to receive more at this point.

May 14, 2011, 01:12 PM
    Okaaay I will now.

May 14, 2011, 01:41 PM
    Comment on Wendy.'s post
    Thank you.

May 16, 2011, 01:40 PM
    Hauntinghelper - sorry I haven't replied to your inbox for two days, I haven't been able to find the time around revision for exams, homework etc.
    I will reply tomorrow, as I have not had time to reply tonight, but wanted to leave you this message so you know I am going to reply tomorrow.
    I have read it, just need ot reply. Thanks for the information. Talk soon, God Bless.

May 16, 2011, 06:41 PM
    No problem. Hit those books.

May 17, 2011, 12:32 PM
    Ahaaaa, I am don't worry! ;L
    CutiePieXx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 05:06 AM
    How come nobody has posted in over 2 years? That's a little creepy :L
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 05:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CutiePieXx View Post
    How come nobody has posted in over 2 years? That's a little creepy :L
    It is because here on AMHD we leave posts open for new or further information. We have threads going back much further then this one. We don't automatically close them.

Aug 4, 2013, 05:57 AM
    Im still in contact with her. The OP is doing well and a lot of what was going on has subsided. Her mother seems to be in regular contact with spiritualists, which I believe is why the entity has not entirely left.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Hi paranormal activity or what [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I have these experiences I can sense things in the room woth me etc and I have a giant scratch running the length of my arm which I got unexplainably and lots of others in the house have the same cut in same place etc at the same time,also , recently my 'rents were discussing moving homes I...

Paranormal activity [ 11 Answers ]

In my apartment I have felt a pressence and was pushed out of bed the area where I feel it most is in my bedroom I cannot sleep in my home alone my electricity went out for three days in a row around the same time my cabinents open alone. What scares me is that it feels like its angry and my room...

Paranormal activity in my home [ 3 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

Paranormal activity in my home [ 2 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

View more questions Search