hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 12, 2011, 05:13 PM
    Wendy, how's the situation?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 06:19 PM

Comment on hauntinghelper's post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hauntinghelper
    Yes, make sure you post them on here as opposed to sending them to someone... safety issue on your part. Biting and scratching is more common than most people think.

okaay, and i can't upload them :/
    I have tried like 5 times...

You can also use a service that is free like...

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    Wendy. Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Apr 13, 2011, 07:38 AM
    Hauntinghelper. The situation seems to be getting worse! :/
    2days ago I had a friend sleep round and my bedroom door flew open. But It was closed! And later that night I heard scratching on my bedroom wall... Like nails/claws were being dragged down the wall!
    Also last night I went into my room to go to bed. I have this raw/cuboard type thing, its hard to explain but it had been open for 2days and I walked into my room and soon as I did and walked up to my bed it slammed shut! That really creeped me out, I have been telling my mum and dad about it, and my dad said it was a joke at first but now this is ridiculous. In other words my dad don't believe me and thinks its just couse I watch scary films. I did explore them possibilities though that its in my head, but its deffintly not my imagination. My mum believes me I think. But I don't know, I keep talking to her about when I was little and used to tell her I saw shadows and when my garage door flew open and hit me, so I think she's slowly believing me.
    Also I woke up this morning and I heard something down stair... It sounded like my brothers electric guitar amp was turned on (amp is something for electric guitars to make them louder if you don't know?) anyway I heard it come on and his guitar was sturummed but no one was home. I texted my mum asking if brother was at work and she said yes, so I was really worried.
    Im acctually getting to the point where I'm too scared to go upstairs on my own, and get up and walk round the hosue when I'm alone. It feels like its watching me all the time. It feels like it sits in my room at night and watches me :/
    Im going to buy a tripod off eBay and record everything for the next month or so.
    I was going to ask, when I'm at school do you think I should keep recording at home? If yes where do you think I should leave the camera recording?
    Thank you for all your help and feedback :-) It's a great help knowing someone is trying to help me and believes me, that you don't just think I'm a teenager being over scared. X

Apr 13, 2011, 07:39 AM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    I would do this, but my family don't believe me soit might be hard to get someone to come here.
    I am thinking of getting my mum to take me to someone or get someone to the house who specializes with this stuff??

Apr 13, 2011, 07:49 AM
    I will try and send some links so you can see the pictures of my marks.
    (Its only 1 mark on my wrist but different pics and same with my back)
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25s3pj8&s=7

Apr 13, 2011, 08:01 AM
    Comment on Wendy.'s post
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zlsz2e&s=7
    ^^^Another pic of my wrist cut

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=331huu9&s=7
    ^^^^^^Mark what was on my back
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rvcbns&s=7
    ^^^^^^^Another pic of the mark which was on my back.

I hope the links work!
    charlene32 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2011, 08:11 AM
    Poopoo

Apr 13, 2011, 08:13 AM
    Hello wendy guess who ;)

Apr 13, 2011, 08:15 AM
    Comment on charlene32's post
    Ahah hey charlotte :') go away! I'm trying to solve my problem here! xxx

Apr 13, 2011, 08:15 AM
    Pooooo head!

Apr 13, 2011, 08:16 AM
    OK people reading this I refuse to sleep at her house because of that think no joke she needs help :D

Apr 13, 2011, 08:16 AM
    Thing*
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 08:26 AM
    The pic of your wrist is OK , but the other two are too close and nothing can be made out
    Attachment 35945

Apr 13, 2011, 08:26 AM
    Yeaaah :(
    Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 08:29 AM

Hello char32,

What happened that you will not stay over?
    As much detail as possible please

Apr 13, 2011, 09:33 AM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    Okk, and yeaah sorry the others aren't very good, I couldn't really see what I was doing as it was on my back sorry.

Apr 13, 2011, 05:58 PM
    I was talking about the skull item. Things like that are trouble in the end and will most likely worsen the situation rather than help it. I'm not doubting the helpfulness of the person who gave it to your family... it's the power BEHIND that item that is the problem. Have you done any research lately into local churches that could help you?

Apr 13, 2011, 06:25 PM
    Well, those pictures at least give us an idea though the quality is lacking for detail. Most bites I have been aware of are typically "under the skin" bites... rarely is skin actually broken in these bites for some reason.

Char32... have you had an experience yourself at her house? Or you're just saying that you believe her.

I certainly don't think you are an over scared teenager. It's typically the younger age group that is attacked like this... especially females. Demons attack like this because you are still very impressionable and allow yourself to be open to more than, say, an adult. They move in on any weakness whatsoever... even if the weakness we're speaking of is just age. The church is becoming more and more aware of baby/child spiritual issues... which is a tough subject to swallow. But there is always an answer. Do you ever feel this presence outside of the home... like at school? If you were to record... I'd just stick to where you are mostly having the issues. Documenting is important... if nothing else to get your dad on your side... but not essential to 'understand' what's really going on. At this point who knows why it's affecting you. It might be something through your family heritage... which is extremely common. Just like we have natural laws in science... there are spiritual laws too... demons operate on legalities and do have to answer to a higher spiritual force. God has equipped His church to deal in these situations and it's through His church that He works... this is where your help and answer will come through.
    Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 08:47 PM
    If it is possible to try more pics and /or video , I would do that.
    For about the same price as a tripod you can get a webcam that will
    Take anything from regular video to single frame pics every second
    Or any time lapse that works.
    That could be set on a dresser or table and probably cover most of the room.

Remember these are suggestions, and it is up to you and your family to decide
    What to do , if you do anything.

I would also try to get a blessing for the house as soon as possible.
    That may be all that is needed.
    Or there is a chance it can increase the activity.

Either way it would help to confirm or deny.

Keep us updated. Thanks

Apr 14, 2011, 05:43 AM
    Ohh right, yeah I agree with you!
    Would you advise I get rid of it? If yes how?
    And no, I will get onto that today...

Also I am going to start recording with my video camera tomorrow morning

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Hi paranormal activity or what [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I have these experiences I can sense things in the room woth me etc and I have a giant scratch running the length of my arm which I got unexplainably and lots of others in the house have the same cut in same place etc at the same time,also , recently my 'rents were discussing moving homes I...

Paranormal activity [ 11 Answers ]

In my apartment I have felt a pressence and was pushed out of bed the area where I feel it most is in my bedroom I cannot sleep in my home alone my electricity went out for three days in a row around the same time my cabinents open alone. What scares me is that it feels like its angry and my room...

Paranormal activity in my home [ 3 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

Paranormal activity in my home [ 2 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

View more questions Search