Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    I have it showing up in the right hand corner...however, if I am mistaken, only the OP can post pictures in a post? I've never done this before so I would be curious to know if that is correct.
    If you have that option you can post using it. Where there may be confusion going on is I don't think its part of the options you get if you choose "comment" instead of "answer".
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 11, 2011, 05:46 PM
    I tried, just to see if it would work using the MY ANSWER option. It is clearly there on the right hand side however it said I did not have 'sufficient permission' to post an attachment. Maybe Wendy is experiencing the same issue?
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    I tried, just to see if it would work using the MY ANSWER option. It is clearly there on the right hand side however it said I did not have 'sufficient permission' to post an attachment. Maybe Wendy is experiencing the same issue?
    I didn't try the feature I just tried the portion of it to see if it worked. But didn't actually follow through with trying it to post.
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 05:49 PM

You can post to many different places like this one :

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Then post the url here if you like.

Apr 11, 2011, 05:51 PM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    That might be the best way to go.
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 05:52 PM

That is up to the OP and her parents to decide.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2011, 05:56 PM

I just tried again with the new skin and the manage attachment was right where you said, I'm either losing it or it was not there the last time I tried. Sorry
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by parttime View Post
    I just tried again with the new skin and the manage attachment was right where you said, I'm either losing it or it was not there the last time I tried. sorry
    Depending on when you tried before it may not have been. They have been tweaking the new skin every once in awhile. Also you may have chosen "comment" by mistake too.
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2011, 06:05 PM
    I hate hi-jacking but I'm going to try and post a picture using the new skin.
    Attached Images

Apr 11, 2011, 06:07 PM
    Comment on parttime's post
    Nope, doesn't seem to have worked. Odd, I saw somebody do it a couple posts ago with video.
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 06:10 PM

I saw the picture :)

Apr 11, 2011, 06:11 PM
    Show off. It said pretty much the same thing... I don't have sufficient permission to view it. It wouldn't have anything to do with your expert status would it?
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 06:17 PM

No it shouldn't. It may be the way your computer account is set up. The permission may be on a local level and not associated with this site. Like when you delete files or start certain programs it asks for permission.
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2011, 06:17 PM

hauntinghelper, do you see my attached image in post #29?
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 06:18 PM

Show off. It said pretty much the same thing...I don't have sufficient permission to view it. It wouldn't have anything to do with your expert status would it?

Try this. So long as this is the only website you are browsing. Log off then right click your browser. Choose "run as admin". Then come back here and see if it works for you.

Apr 11, 2011, 06:19 PM
    No, it just shows the broken file emblem. He's probably right, it might be on my local level here.
    Wendy. Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Apr 12, 2011, 03:00 AM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    Okaay, and I can't upload them :/
    I have tried like 5 times...
    Wendy. Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Apr 12, 2011, 09:06 AM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    Ohhh right okaay.
    What are you guaranteeing no good will come out of?
    And the skull... well I as I have already said I have seen shadows since I was very young. But we received the skull about 1 or 2 years ago... I have noticed the presence of this unwated guest more since last september/october. I have been hearing strange noises for the past year or so, but I used to ignore it and say oh its just the heating and stuff, but its reached the point where I can't ignore it.
    Like last night I heard something, it sounded like claws or nails dragging down my bedroom wall. And I heard the same sort of noise as few nights ago, but it was on the hall floor.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 10:09 AM
    I would suggest that you have a priest or clergy of your choice bless your house and its occupants.

This will give you a chance to talk it over with them and get their input which you may find helpful.

What are your feelings about this?

Apr 12, 2011, 05:12 PM
    Didn't work. Oh well... life goes on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Hi paranormal activity or what [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I have these experiences I can sense things in the room woth me etc and I have a giant scratch running the length of my arm which I got unexplainably and lots of others in the house have the same cut in same place etc at the same time,also , recently my 'rents were discussing moving homes I...

Paranormal activity [ 11 Answers ]

In my apartment I have felt a pressence and was pushed out of bed the area where I feel it most is in my bedroom I cannot sleep in my home alone my electricity went out for three days in a row around the same time my cabinents open alone. What scares me is that it feels like its angry and my room...

Paranormal activity in my home [ 3 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

Paranormal activity in my home [ 2 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

View more questions Search