Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murshed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 11:26 AM
    Carrier objectives
    I am doing M.Tech structural it is my final year i.e. last semester, I have to apply for the job for which I have to write carrier objectives in maximum 200 letters.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 9, 2011, 12:02 PM

Objectives are no longer put into resumes. They are a waste of space, telling the potential employer how the job seeker will learn and grow. The employer doesn't care about that. Objectives may be put into the cover letter.
    murshed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 10:07 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Thank you for your answer. But there is a need to write carrier objective in separate page in 200 words. It is compulsory.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 11, 2011, 10:35 AM

Then you must provide me with some words and phrases that are important for a future job. This is for structural engineering?

For example --
    Are you able to apply structural engineering principles across multiple engineering applications, such as Aerospace, Civil, Marine, and Mechanical, in a rapidly changing technological world?

Do you possess ethical standards, and communication and collaboration skills essential to maintain professionalism in the workplace?

How will you help a company save money, and how will you help a company make money?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the objectives of accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

S.M.A.are.T Objectives [ 1 Answers ]

How to write SMART objectives for technicians, programmers? Any help, I am doing a performance appraisal and part of it is setting objectives. Thank you

S.M.A.are.T Objectives [ 4 Answers ]

How do you set learning objectives which are S.M.A.R.T?

Career objectives [ 4 Answers ]

What does one write as the career objective in a resume assumming we are looking for a job in the aviation industry , what does one project in this objective

View more questions Search