Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaraawan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 06:53 AM
    My air conditioning work 30 minutes and than stop for 30 minutes
    My air conditioning daikin models nr is.(FTY50gaval)work 30 minutes and than stop it self for 30 minutes.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 9, 2011, 07:20 AM
    What is wrong with that? Does it get too warm when it's cycling?
    There might be a min-max setting, or an energy saver setting, that you can change.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2011, 11:03 PM
    It could be just cycling, but if the outside coils are dirty it could be cutting on and off on the high-temp overload in the compressor. Check the outside coils and see if they are dirty, if so, clean them by turning off unit and spraying on a foaming coil cleaner available at an air conditioning parts store. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioner fuse after 30 minutes [ 0 Answers ]

I have an 1.5 Ton air conditioner which blows the fuse off after about 20 minutes of being switched on. To start with, it consumes 8-11 Amps and then, after about 20 minutes, shoots up to 60 Amps, thus blowing the fuse. The AC has recently been cleaned inside out and otherwise cools well during the...

Why does hot air come out of my apartment A/C for 40 minutes before it starts to cool [ 0 Answers ]

My apartment A/C starts with hot air for 40 minutes before the cold air starts at times. It will do it in the afternoon and then runs for 8 straight hours without turning off but does maintain temperature. The coolent levels per repair person are fine. He also said it is due to the hot...

Air shuts off every 2 minutes [ 4 Answers ]

My AC started shutting off after only 2-3 minutes of cooling this morning. What could cause this?

Computer speakers stop working after several minutes [ 4 Answers ]

My computer speakers stop working after using them for several minutes. There is nothing wrong with the speakers because I can still use them for my mp3 player. There's just something wrong with the computer. I have also used other speakers but the same thing happens each time. How can I fix this...

Force air furnace runs only three minutes before shut down. [ 2 Answers ]

My Lennox elite gas forced air furnace, starts and runs about three to four minutes before shutting down, long before reaching the set thermostat temperature.

View more questions Search