Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loodo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 03:45 AM
    Sleeping Monitor
    Hi,

I've a strange problem with an LG1900R monitor, it is constantly in sleep mode. I have pluged it into 2 desktop computers and the only message I get is "Analog Power Saving Mode" at which point the screen goes off and the sleeper light comes on, this happens straight away. I've connected it to my laptop also, it detects the monitor and I can tinker with the display settings in control panel on the laptop screen. However, the same problem persists, constant black screen from boot up and the sleep light blinking at me. I have tried replacing the DVI cable, that didn't work. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Sleeping problems, not sleeping, insomnia [ 9 Answers ]

Hi this is the first time Ive ever been on this site seems to be very helpful. My boyfriend has been taking prescription ambien for about 7 months and his new doctor took him off that and gave him other sleeping medications but he does not sleep at all now. Maybe one or two hours a night and...

Monitor works with DVI but when change to DFP monitor, it doesn't work! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Lenovo ThinkCentre that works with a DVI monitor. There is a DFP output but when I try to use that with a regular monitor (I know it is good), I don't get any picture. I am not able to keep the DVI monitor. Any suggestions? Do I change something in bios or just get a cable the is dvi...

Monitor sleeping immediately [ 3 Answers ]

My monitor seems to be in sleep mode upon startup. What might cause this? How do I get my monitor to work immediately?

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.