Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    booty414 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 12:04 AM
    Skin lightner
    When should I use the retin a after using neoprosone gel? Basically how can I combine...
    Diamondeyes10 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2011, 09:33 AM
    Are you sure you want to use neoprosone gel? It has so many bad side effects since it's a steroid. It would just be safer to use RA, HQ 4% and another cream that has HQ in it and mix them all together with equal amounts. But you CAN use RA and neoprosone gel together with equal amounts.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 02:35 AM
    Even a high dosage of hq i.e. hq 10% is safer than neoprosone it is very dangerous and contains mercury
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2011, 12:43 AM
    OMG!, everything but''GELS'',, CAREFUL DEAR

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What skin lightner was most effective for you? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey ladies! A few months a go I posted a thread asking the above question & was shocked to see that women of other races became offended. That was never my intention. The purpose of this thread was to hear from other women "like me" whom have experienced the same frustation with finding that a...

Skin lightner for acne [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody. I am new to this site. It would be great if you answer me. I have been suffering from severe acne for the past 8 years. So far I have taken treatment from 4 dermatologists. And to each person I sticked for more than 6 months. I saw no improvement except for spending money for...

View more questions Search