Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julie_loc Posts: 52, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 8, 2011, 04:20 PM
    Can you edit this letter?
    Mom and Dad,
    I am having a great time in Florida. The city is so beautiful and the people are so friendly and nice. It is really hot, sunny and dry here. I hope you are having a good weather back home.
    Last week, I visited the Walt Disney World Resort and the Universal Studios.
    When I first landed on Magic Kingdom, I see Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are waiting for us. We are so excited to see them. I also took a picture with them, too.
    After that I walked around the theme park and also see many characters too.
    In the Magic Kingdom, they have a parade at 3:00 every day. The Parade was huge and I could see all kinds of characters. They were so nice and friendly.
    There is only one thing I don't like is the food and the drink. It was expensive. Anyway, I still enjoyed it.
    In the Universal Studios, it is nice and clean. I enjoyed it so much over there, too.
    I did a lot of shopping in International Drive. I bought some souvenirs for you and Mom. I hope you will like it.
    I am enjoying my vacation. You both don't have to worry about me. I will see you soon. I hope you have a good time too. Bye for now.
    From your Daughter,
    Julie
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 8, 2011, 04:29 PM

Mom and Dad,

I am having a great time in Florida. The state is so beautiful, and the people are so friendly and nice. It is really hot, sunny, and dry here. I hope you are having good weather back home.

Last week, I visited the Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios. When I first arrived at the Magic Kingdom, I saw that Mickey and Minnie Mouse were waiting for us. We were so excited to see them. I got my picture taken with them, too.

After that, I walked around the theme park and saw many Disney characters. In the Magic Kingdom, there's a parade at 3:00 every day. The parade is huge, and I saw many different characters. They were so nice and friendly.

The only thing I don't like is how much the food and the drinks cost, but they taste good! At Universal Studios, it is nice and clean. I enjoyed it so much there.

I did a lot of shopping on International Drive and bought some souvenirs for the two of you. I hope you will like them.

I am enjoying my vacation, so you both don't have to worry about me. I will see you soon. I hope you are having a good time too. Bye for now.

From your daughter,
    Julie
    -

Apr 8, 2011, 06:02 PM
    Can you edit this part of the letter?
    At Epcot, it is so beautiful, with all the flowers and plants and the butterfly garden. The character plants are really neat too.
    I did not spend much time at Epcot and I would have preferred longer actually. There are not many rides, but there are some attractions definitely worth visiting. I stayed at the front of the park and did not visit all the countries. The Nemo ride is cute and the Crush interactive experience is phenomenal.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 8, 2011, 06:05 PM

At Epcot, it is so beautiful with all the flowers and plants and the butterfly garden. The character plants are really neat too. I did not spend much time at Epcot and would have preferred longer, actually.

There are not many rides at Epcot, but there are some attractions definitely worth visiting. I stayed at the front of the park and did not visit all the countries. The Nemo ride is cute, and the Crush interactive experience is phenomenal.
    -

Apr 8, 2011, 06:21 PM
    Can you edit this final parts of the letter?
    Dear Mom and Dad,

I am having a great time in Florida. The state is so beautiful, and the people are so friendly and nice. It is really hot, sunny, and dry here. I hope you are having good weather back home.

Last week, I visited the Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios. When I first arrived at the Magic Kingdom, I saw that Mickey and Minnie Mouse were waiting for us. We were so excited to see them. I got my picture taken with them, too.

After that, I walked around the theme park and saw many Disney characters. In the Magic Kingdom, there's a parade at 3:00 every day. The parade is huge, and I saw many different characters. They were so nice and friendly.
    On the next day, I went to Epcot.
    At Epcot, it is so beautiful with all the flowers and plants and the butterfly garden. The character plants are really neat too. I did not spend much time at Epcot and would have preferred longer, actually.

There are not many rides at Epcot, but there are some attractions definitely worth visiting. I stayed at the front of the park and did not visit all the countries. The Soarin' ride is awesome and fun.

The only thing I don't like is how much the food and the drinks cost, but they taste good.

At Universal Studios, it is nice and clean. I enjoyed it so much there.

I did a lot of shopping on International Drive and bought some souvenirs for the two of you. I hope you will like them.

I am enjoying my vacation, so you both don't have to worry about me. I will see you soon. I hope you are having a good time too. Bye for now.

Hugs and Kisses,
    Julie
    -

Apr 8, 2011, 06:22 PM
    Can you edit this?
    Dear Mom and Dad,

On the next day, I went to Epcot.

There are not many rides at Epcot, but there are some attractions definitely worth visiting. I stayed at the front of the park and did not visit all the countries. The Nemo ride is cute, and the Crush interactive experience is phenomenal.

The only thing I don't like is how much the food and the drinks cost, but they taste good.

At Universal Studios, it is nice and clean. I enjoyed it so much there.

Hugs and Kisses,
    Julie
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 8, 2011, 06:51 PM

Will you please stop posting the same questions multiple times. You have had dozens of posts deleted as duplicates.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 8, 2011, 06:56 PM

Julie's adding and subtracting and changing sentences in all her posts. I don't know why she just doesn't do the rest of the work herself. She doesn't have to post.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 8, 2011, 07:10 PM

Then she should post followups to ONE thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you want to edit, revise, and/or make suggestions on my cover letter? [ 9 Answers ]

I recently graduated this past August with a bachelor's degree. I want to apply for a couple of jobs that really interest me, but am having GREAT difficulty organizing and wording my cover letter. I am open to any suggestions, comments, and thoughts! This is driving me crazy! :confused: I apologize...

Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter Michigan [ 9 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

View more questions Search