Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rpray2007 Posts: 319, Reputation: 23

Apr 8, 2011, 03:28 PM
    What is the best way to transfer money to a business in China?
    A friend of mine wants to work with a Chinese company that is helping her company with some web development work. Is Paypal a good way or do they take too much cut? Is Western Union better?

Check out some similar questions!

How can websites make money in China? [ 0 Answers ]

I am interested to know whether Google Adsense and other self-serve ad networks are available for website publishers to use in China and if so what resources are there that would spell this stuff out.

How do I transfer money? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to transfer a large amount of money from Bank La Caixa to a british account, how do I do this?

Should I except money transfer [ 9 Answers ]

Hello I have a girlfriend in africa that sez her father left her $ 500,000.00 she wants to send it to me for investment here and than join me in u.s.a. her lawyer sent me papers to sign to facilitae the transfer. They want me to have an account here to deliver the money to. The paper work don't...

I got married for money to a chinese national, in china [ 4 Answers ]

I admit, this was a dumb thing to do... it happened in may 2004, and let's just say I was "not in the best state of mind". I also must mention: I ended-up returning (after having real docs signed/ceremony preformed in china), not getting paid, and after hearing from my "liaison" that I would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.