Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 03:37 PM
    Comment on RickJ's post
    I have not and would not use the messaging for any other communication than personal information not iintended for public view . I don't see where I came across as asking for communication other than the OP's location.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 06:29 AM

No problem. I just felt the need to clarify. Members are welcome to PM other members. I just wanted to point out that the best way to get answers is to post the questions and details in a thread like this. If a member feels the need to PM another member for something more personal, then they are welcome to do so.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 16, 2011, 09:24 AM
    Comment on RickJ's post
    Anybody can PM anybody? Or just "expert" status member?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 09:35 AM

Comment on RickJ's post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RickJ
    No problem. I just felt the need to clarify. Members are welcome to PM other members. I just wanted to point out that the best way to get answers is to post the questions and details in a thread like this. If a member feels the need to PM another member for something more personal, then they are welcome to do so.

Anybody can PM anybody? Or just "expert" status member?

In theory yes anyone can PM another on this site. The only limitation is you have to be here for awhile to do so. Im not positive but I think you must have at least 100 posts before the PM feature kicks in. After that you can PM unless they have you blocked (ignored).

Apr 16, 2011, 04:12 PM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    Yup, that does seem to be the case. Interesting know however. Thanks.
    laura10109 Posts: 61, Reputation: -3

May 30, 2011, 11:28 AM
    I want to do that but here's an advise move house

May 30, 2011, 01:22 PM
    Laura10109, you need to stop posting advice in this area.
    Redwan_10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 14, 2011, 10:38 AM
    Redwan_10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 14, 2011, 10:40 AM
    Shame on all of you people who are experiencing this expect for angela

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are there ghosts in my house? How can we know that there are ghosts [ 8 Answers ]

Are there ghosts in my house? How can we know that there are ghosts. And how can we communicate with them?

Ex says 3 y/o daughter argues with ghosts and might let demons in [ 5 Answers ]

My ex is into talking to ghosts and that sort of thing. I understand this is a hobby for some people and can even be a career, BUT I think it is going to far to involve a 3 y/o. My ex has called me and said our daughter is arguing with ghosts and she is afraid the child may unknowingly let in a...

Does it sound like I have ghosts or demons in my bedroom [ 12 Answers ]

I remembe once when I was 13yearsold I was in my bedroom it was a dark night I was just listening to music I then desided to look out my bedroom curtains out of my window I then saw a man looking back at me with a evil angry expression on his face he had blonde curly hair he was wearing a blue...

Could ghosts jump from house to house? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking to purchase a lot and build a new house. I "googled" the name of the road where the lot is to and 10 web links came up for that road being one of the most haunted places in CT. It reads that there is a "white lady" that is in one of the houses on the road. She is not a mean...

View more questions Search