Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    star2011 Posts: 34, Reputation: -3

Apr 8, 2011, 02:44 PM
    Sex need
    My wife is having pain while intercourse.so she always avoid that.we are doing only oral to satisfy our needs.but I am not getting full satisfaction from that.I need intercourse.what to do
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 8, 2011, 02:51 PM

So I can see how concerned you are for your wife's medical condition,

So why she she having pain, what has the doctor said when she has been examined, is this a temp meidcial problem or is it, more long lasting.

And you don't NEED intercourse you want it, so you stop being so selfish, enjoy the love ( OR PERHAPS find the love) with your wife, that would be there if you had a medical condition and could never perhaps get hard.

What would you want your wife to do if you were not able to satisfy her
    star2011 Posts: 34, Reputation: -3

Apr 8, 2011, 02:56 PM
    At least I am expecting blowjob.but she do not like that.I love my wife allot.sometimes she tells me to do intercourse but I always refuse.but only handshake is not enough to satisfy me.she gets satisfied with my leaking her pusssy.she gets good orgasm with that but I am not getting that much satisfaction.still I am happy with her
    HorrorQueen Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2011, 07:33 AM
    You are not entitled to, nor should you expect sex from your wife. You seem to have very little concern as to the reason for her pain, rather you seem more concerned with the fact that you 'NEED' more satisfaction than she can currently give you. I would wager that she is also unhappy with the situation, as it is actually her who is in pain!

You should be supporting your wife and trying to find out what her medical problems are and how you can help her with that, rather than complaining that you aren't getting your 'satisfaction'. You strike me as very selfish. You can always pleasure yourself until she feels better, try comforting her instead of thinking of yourself.

You do not get married in order to feel entitled to your wife's body, you don't have any inherent right to have sex with her.

Go to the doctors with her and try to get her some help, I would be more concerned with what is going on to cause her pain rather than trying to find a way round her pain to get your rocks off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th which date did I conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th with 2 different guys bouth unprotected so which date did I conceive

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search