Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waynejc Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 02:34 PM
    Front Turn Signal Bulb Replacement
    How to go about entering the front right side housing unit on a Toyota 4-Runner 2004,in order to change the amber color turn- signal bulb.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2011, 06:05 PM

You'll have to lay on the ground and look up directly behind it just turn the socket and it will come out.
    The bulb should just pull out with a hard pull

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Front porch light bulb burns out frequently [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, and thanks in advance for any help that is offered. The bulb in the light fixture over our front porch burns out frequently, approximately twice per month. It happens year-round, so it's probably not cold-weather related. The house was built in 1950, and the fixture may be original,...

Bulb Socket Replacement [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the bulb socket from a Litex Ceiling Fan/Light to replace it with a new bulb socket?

Changing front bulb in a Jetta [ 1 Answers ]

I need to change my two fronts bulbs in a 2004 GLS Jetta. I now you may have to take off the front bumber to get access to the bottom screw of the headlamp. Anyone done this before. Thank you

98 Cavalier Front Lower Signal light [ 1 Answers ]

The lower front signal light bulb ( the one on the bumper) needs to be replaced on my 98 Cavalier. I can't seem to get access to the bulb... does the lens pop out? Thanks Pat

View more questions Search