Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scruffziller Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2003, 07:39 AM
    80s hit in NOT ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE
    What is the name of the 80's song/electronic piece interlude (and the artist) that is played at the point where the 3 kids say ROAD TRIP!! And then drive down just to the next block.
    KiaraKat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2003, 01:01 PM
    Sorry, but having never seen the film, I can't be sure of the song you're looking for. However, the complete soundtrack listing IS available. Check it out at:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0277371/soundtrack

I'm sure if you scroll down the list, you'll recognize it. My guess is probably "Oh Yeah" by Yello, or "Let's Go" by The Cars.

Hope this helps, Kiara180 :D
    scruffziller Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2003, 01:45 PM
    Thanks, The song was Let's Go by The Cars!! :D
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2003, 08:02 PM
    I've seen the movie but not sure I do think it's Let's Go by The Cars.
    Kailee1996 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2013, 02:06 AM
    It might be Can't Hardly Wait.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Know A Teen Molester [ 91 Answers ]

My 15yr.old Nephew Is A Teenage Molester. My Sister Wants Me To Help Her Get Him Help, But We Can't Find Anyone That Will Help Her W/o Threatening To Turn Her In To Have Her Other Kids Taken Away. I Have Called Every Mental Facility In Our State. They All Say They Will Turn Her In To Dhs. This Is...

80s teen movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have this movie in my head. It's a scifi 80s teen movie that deals w this dude who has telekinetic powers and near the end of the movie he's @ a school dance, he gets drunk by accident and ends up messing up the whole party. Also, he gets hit in the head during the party and when he wakes up, he...

Pre-Teen worn out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12-year old son who is an athlete (football, basketball, track, etc.). He is in great physical shape. We have noticed that if he goes for about three or four days, non-stop (practices and games combined), he gets stomach cramps and ends up having to miss a day of school. We know...

Teen Dating? [ 10 Answers ]

I was wanting to know who you people think should pay for dates. The teen girl or teen guy or would it be best to split the cost ?

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

View more questions Search